E3 Battlefield V Story Trailer

Too many teases so far.

Wow Im very excited for the release of this game. I like the gameplay, graphics and all the new of this game. I already play some of games of battlefied, I hope this game will be as good as previous game of Battlefield.

Wow Im very excited for the release of this game. I like the gameplay, graphics and all the new of this game. I already play some of games of battlefied, I hope this game will be as good as previous game of Battlefield.
I'm sure it will feel very familiar to the other games.

I read somewhere that the new version of Battlefield will be called battlefield and will be set on world war 2. I like playing war games and I hope Battlefield V will be as good as the previous versions. The Battlefield has good gameplay and graphics.

The release of the game is so much of a delight to me and my friends. War and combative games somewhat my favourites.

Battlefield V seems MUCH more realistic than Battlefield 1. I'm happy we get to go back to a less arcadey-ish feeling and more of a meaningful combat/strategy simulation.

As a fan of the series this was definitely one of the biggest draws in comparison to CoD and the likes.

I think battlefield V is more grounded in setting than battlefield 1.it great that it has been released as the latest version of the battlefield franchise with lovely graphics and cool gameplay. It really welcoming for new comers

I have had to play it time and over again; I still maintain my stance that it is an excellent work. I look forward to the next release.

Back