Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

After 4 years of waiting, we got more on Bayonetta 3 that will release next year!

The gameplay shows off combos, Witch Time, new abilities, and more. Bayonetta fights off small enemies in close-quarters areas like trains and massive monsters. Bayonetta also uses a summon to assist in battle, and all of this looks quite splendid with the new gameplay.

I'm glad it's finally been showed off, but all my hype died at the end of the trailer. Like, apparently the dude at the end is Dante's brother from DMC, and I was planning on playing all 3 DMCs. Then I learned there's 5 of them and I still want to play DMC, but I don't want to have to play a whole other series before I can enjoy another entry in a series I already like.

I'm glad it's finally been showed off, but all my hype died at the end of the trailer. Like, apparently the dude at the end is Dante's brother from DMC, and I was planning on playing all 3 DMCs. Then I learned there's 5 of them and I still want to play DMC, but I don't want to have to play a whole other series before I can enjoy another entry in a series I already like.

I don't think it will be too important, I never played any DMC but I fully intend to enjoy this either way.

I've never actually played any of the Bayonetta games. Are they good multiplayer type games? I like fighting games but I'm terrible at them. haha

I've never actually played any of the Bayonetta games. Are they good multiplayer type games? I like fighting games but I'm terrible at them. haha
I don't think any of them have multiplayer. It's just a single player 3D beat em up like... well other than Devil May Cry I don't have any other examples that I can think of, but like River City Ransom, Turtles in Time, or any of the 2D beat em ups just in 3D. It's a great time for relieving stress.

Bayonetta 3 looks like a fun 3rd person shooting game with a sci-fi theme. The graphics look great. I like how fast pace gameplay is.

Release date trailer:

I'm not watching the trailer for spoiler reasons, but I did see on Twitter that its adding an optional censor. Which a lot of people I saw were mad about, but honestly, it's a decent idea. If you're playing Bayonetta in public, I'm sure you wouldn't want people to see the nudity you're seeing.

I'm not watching the trailer for spoiler reasons, but I did see on Twitter that its adding an optional censor. Which a lot of people I saw were mad about, but honestly, it's a decent idea. If you're playing Bayonetta in public, I'm sure you wouldn't want people to see the nudity you're seeing.

Yeah I saw that, the bane of anti-plot for cm2 cm2

Though the fans should be happy it's optional, for a game that should only be played at home.

Back