Best horror games to play during Halloween

Jerrar

Full GL Member
Credits
To hell with trick-or-treating, this is the true spirit of Halloween. This is how Halloween is meant to be enjoyed. Rolled up in your chair, looking over your shoulders, screaming at the slightest of sounds. Doesn’t this sound fun! Check out our list of the most blood-curdling video games and give Halloween the respect it deserves.

If you are already done with your Halloween party this weekend and are planning a quiet night in front of the TV, hiding from trick or treaters, we’ve got another idea for you. Why not catch up on some of the most spine-chilling video games.

- Resident Evil 7
- Outlast 2
- Evil Within 2
- Dying Light
- Friday The 13th
- Hunt: Showdown
- Dead By Dylight (not mentioned by the author but highly recommended)

SOURCE: Celebrate Halloween 2018 With These Blood-Curdling Video Games

I don't have the guts to play those games > < I mean they are fun to watch when some other people play it, but I might get a heart attack on it. :p

You forgot Layers of Fear: Legacy. It came out earlier this year (available only digitally) for the Nintendo Switch.

I have Dead by Daylight and Friday: The 13th. They are both great games.

I don't have the guts to play those games > < I mean they are fun to watch when some other people play it, but I might get a heart attack on it. :p
Play Vc4 instead, yer chocolate waifu is still waitin' fer you... lol

Hmm Silent Hill 1 should still be good despite the old graphics:

Last edited:
I agree. Though Silent Hill is much more spookier than Re imo.

Just saw this lol
tcwftqorlgsmxrkms8fq.png

I'll usually break out one of my Luigi's Mansion games around Halloween, even though I've already beaten the game. It's still one of my favorites.

Oof this tread pushed me into deep well now I am gonna afraid of horror and even in my dreams...

You haven't tried the SCARIEST video game yet...

Well, lucky you because Song of Horror is coming on the spookiest night of the year, October 31st.
You can already add it to your wishlist of Steam over here:

SONG OF HORROR on Steam

Song of Horror is a terrifying survival horror game which offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions. Death is permanent, but horror continues...

Will you solve the mysteries of the game before confront him?

Attachments

• song-of-horror.jpg
    song-of-horror.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
You haven't tried the SCARIEST video game yet...

Well, lucky you because Song of Horror is coming on the spookiest night of the year, October 31st.
You can already add it to your wishlist of Steam over here:

SONG OF HORROR on Steam

Song of Horror is a terrifying survival horror game which offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions. Death is permanent, but horror continues...

Will you solve the mysteries of the game before confront him?

Trailer looks interesting. I was looking for game with interesting concept. I wish I could get any of such games to play on mobile also.

Trailer looks interesting. I was looking for game with interesting concept. I wish I could get any of such games to play on mobile also.
On the moment, Song of Horror is only for PC. But if you want to try it, we can offer you some game keys. Send us a PM ;)

Back