Biggest Life Achievement so far?

I think my biggest achievements would be finding someone I truly love and am happy to share my life with and graduating from college. Now to think about graduate school!

I think my biggest achievements would be finding someone I truly love and am happy to share my life with and graduating from college. Now to think about graduate school!

Excellent goals Arcella, go for it! Always stay positive and I know you'll go far.

Excellent goals Arcella, go for it! Always stay positive and I know you'll go far.
I think she already did both of them, heh. *scratches head in confusion*
Hahaha. Whoops, must of misread then. Good on her for achieving them if so.

Don't worry Arpegius, I swear I won't tell anyone about your little slip up. *shifty eyes, awkward wink (at the same time?)*

Don't worry Arpegius, I swear I won't tell anyone about your little slip up. *shifty eyes, awkward wink (at the same time?)*
This was a funny interaction to read. ;p

I have a few other achievements to add as well--rescuing my pets. My cat was a stray and my dog was a retired race dog (greyhound). They've changed my life so much for the better, it has been a pleasure sharing my home, life and love with them. My greyhound has sadly passed but my cat is still with us. My greyhound was a week away from being put down when we adopted him and my cat was just sitting in the rain on the side of the road with his fur all matted, looking awfully abandoned. I am just happy I was able to save two little creatures and give them a good home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finishing my apprenticeship, making a shit load more money than if I had gone to university, much to the disgust of some of my former High School teachers and classmates. Getting my open motorcycle license was pretty sweet too, so was finding a missus who puts up with my crap, I guess. Oh, and getting my 3rd kyu karate grade, one step closer to black belt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, when I got my silver medal...though I was pretty upset about the gold medal.....
When, my own paper got published(unlike others, I never took any help from outsider and bought that article :/)

Back