PC/Mobile Blizzard Teases Fans With New Exclusive Demon Hunter Sombra Skin

Jerrar

Full GL Member
Credits
Blizzard has just unveiled its all-new Legendary Overwatch skin called the “Demon Hunter Sombra” which will be available to BlizzCon attendees and players who purchase the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket. This means anyone who has a virtual ticket to the upcoming Blizzard Conference, will be rewarded with this unique new Legendary Sombra skin, along with a few other rewards.

However, this time the developers taking a different approach as the previous skins got a blue BlizzCon-themed skin, while the new Legendary Sombra skin is inspired by the Demon Hunters of Blizzard’s Diablo series.

This leads me to believe that we should expect a big Diablo announcement at BlizzCon. Though It is all speculation so this could turn out to be nothing, but I doubt. It is about time we get a new Diablo and there are rumors of no less than 3 new games under development at Blizzard and I think one of them is a new Diablo game.

What do you guys think?

Have gamers fallen so low we can be teased with mere skins?

Have gamers fallen so low we can be teased with mere skins?
Well yes. Skins are one of the reasons Fortnite is earning so much and people are apparently going crazy over this exclusive Sombra skin.

Back