Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Announced during today’s Nintendo Spotlight, The Champions Ballad will feature Mipha, Urbosa, Daruk, and Revali. The added content will drop in Holiday 2017, and Nintendo says it will also release amiibo figurines for each Champion.

I'm super excited about the second batch of Zelda DLC. I just wish we saw a little more.

Yay! I agree with the Dark Young Link, don't tease us so sweetly Nintendo and show us more! Now, this is a good game. One of the best Zelda installments up to this date, at least for me. I was so amazed by how well they've managed to develop Breath of the Wild's. I had high hopes for it ever since the initial announcement but they surpassed my expectations 100%. The exploration, the graphics, the little extra features.... just amazing and I can't wait for this DLC. I really hope that it will be even better than the base game (which will be hard!).

I'm still chipping away at this game. Not 100% sold on the DLC yet, definitely want more details before I commit. There's just so many good games this year that I can't commit a ton of time to just one if it isn't crazy addicting.

Did I read something right you have to collect like 900 seeds of something? Seems extremely tedious.
Yeah. I've pretty much 100%ed all of the game besides that and no matter how much BotW I want to play, I will never do that. From what I remember you only need about 400 or so to get what their purposed for and the other 500 or so gets you nothing. I mean, you do get something for it, which I won't spoil for those who are doing it, but it's honestly not worth your time and effort.

Yeah. I've pretty much 100%ed all of the game besides that and no matter how much BotW I want to play, I will never do that. From what I remember you only need about 400 or so to get what their purposed for and the other 500 or so gets you nothing. I mean, you do get something for it, which I won't spoil for those who are doing it, but it's honestly not worth your time and effort.

This sounds awesome if this was back during my grade school days where I had more time than anything to play video games. A nightmare for my current over busy adult life :p

Four hundred seeds minimum? Yeesh.

Do you think the new DLC will hint to any previous Zelda titles? Or at least have Easter Eggs or cameos?

Four hundred seeds minimum? Yeesh.

Do you think the new DLC will hint to any previous Zelda titles? Or at least have Easter Eggs or cameos?
I just looked it up and it's actually 441. So a little less than half.

Also, since the whole game has nods to previous Zelda games, I don't see why the DLC wouldn't. Unless they don't have any left, which is unlikely.

I just looked it up and it's actually 441. So a little less than half.

Also, since the whole game has nods to previous Zelda games, I don't see why the DLC wouldn't. Unless they don't have any left, which is unlikely.
That's true. Perhaps we'll see some Twilight Princess stuff? I always did love how snarky Midna was!

I never got why Nintendo had Amiibos or whatever they are called. Well I mean it's additional income since people buy and collect them, but to actually put them in a game where they have a function? I think it's overkill. I guess it's not for me, maybe it's for the kids playing the game and Nintendo thought adding toys that play a role in the game would make the kids buy them with their parents' help. Easy money and double the profit, huh?

I never got why Nintendo had Amiibos or whatever they are called. Well I mean it's additional income since people buy and collect them, but to actually put them in a game where they have a function? I think it's overkill. I guess it's not for me, maybe it's for the kids playing the game and Nintendo thought adding toys that play a role in the game would make the kids buy them with their parents' help. Easy money and double the profit, huh?
Money is the only reason. I think they started selling them around the height of the Skylanders craze. I just hate games like Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival where you have to have amiibo to play. Even though the game came with them, chances are if you buy it used you be out of luck. That's why they're fun for collecting and having small bonuses in games, and not for primary gameplay.

they wanted to make physical DLC for people to buy.

Back