Ash

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal More
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
Some massive changes (both good and bad) coming with Black Ops 4 this year. Is anyone looking forward to it? I will be beta testing the Blackout mode soon. My experience with that will help me decide if I'll be getting this or BF4 this year.

I'll get it, if Sony offers it for free like Ops 3 was :p

I'll get it, if Sony offers it for free like Ops 3 was :p
We all might be dead by then. I believe they want to spend years developing and growing the Blackout mode so doubt it will be free for a very long time.

I'm super excited for Black Ops 4. Blackout Mode is going to silence PUBG and Fortnite! Just watch!

True. Tried Blackout for a few games and it's not for me. I think its a great game and it will definitely kill of PUBG. But for me after getting used to Fortnite so much, it just feels weird.

I have two spare beta codes if anyone is interested. I believe it's PlayStation only though and not sure about any region locks (might be Europe).

Eh, I probably won't pick it up. It doesn't look bad, just doesn't look different enough to warrant me buying it when I don't really play games (let alone online ones) much anymore. I don't really like the look of Blackout from what I've seen yet either.

I enjoyed Black Out Mode. I'm super excited for Black op. Curious about the impacts on PUBG and Fortnite

I enjoyed Black Out Mode. I'm super excited for Black op. Curious about the impacts on PUBG and Fortnite
If it has any major impact, it will be on PUBG. A few people might move from Fortnite but it won't be big. Black Out is literally PUBG but it actually works and doesn't have any bugs.

I got a beta code and tried out the black out mode, had no idea what I was doing. I killed a few zombies and then suddenly died...
I didn't even know it had zombies until I came across a few at a cemetery of some sort.

32.99 at Amazon. Went ahead and bought it since most of it was promo credit so technically not my money :grin:. Just missed playing a FPS shooter this year so had to get either this or Battlefield.

Back