Check out Gaming Latest's new video series - Press Start!

Trilient

Content Creator Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style - Bold
Username Style
Welcome to the main thread for Press Start! A weekly gaming news video meant to be short, sweet and to the point. This series is made in collaboration with GamingLatest.com and was originally created and edited by Trilient.

EPISODE 3 IS UP!

Watch Episode 2
Watch Episode 1

Last edited:
Very nice :grin: I'm very stoked that you've taken the time to do this :) Thank you very much!

And I'm able to say the names on that fancy list of yours, except for the composer, that one is a tongue twister.
Lol, I didn't even want to make an attempt. It would have been awful. Feel free to critique the video as you see fit! I will be making some adjustments in the next episode I'm sure.

Looks great. I will try to promote this throughout the week on social networks. Hopefully we can get it shared where ever we promote. Only possible critique is it wasn't immediately noticeable where the recently launched games ended and the other news started.

Hopefully this is the start of a long, successful series. Good job!

Looks great. I will try to promote this throughout the week on social networks. Hopefully we can get it shared where ever we promote. Only possible critique is it wasn't immediately noticeable where the recently launched games ended and the other news started.

Hopefully this is the start of a long, successful series. Good job!

Yeah, there's a lot of things that still need to have the kinks worked out. I had nothing for transitions, so I just faded one video into another. It'll take awhile to come up with graphics to match the layout I want.

What did you guys think of the lower 3rd though? I designed and animated it in about 20 minutes total, just to add a bit of flair to the video.

Yeah that's understandable. I think it's good, matches our general design style here at the site and makes the video look professional.

Looking great! I don't know how to make these kind of videos so that's awesome that you do! Keep up the great work!

Love the format of these videos. The transitions look quite cool, the intro looks good and the format looks pretty professional in general. So yeah, I'd love to see more of these.

Very nice! I love the videos. Hopefully you'll make many more in the future. I like a weekly digest to keep me up to date.

Hey guys, I appreciate the compliments! I apologize for such a long hiatus when things were just starting to pick up for this series. I just want to say, I've got things organized at home and I now have a bit more free time to work on these videos with a recent change to my work schedule. Production on Episode 3 is in the works!

No problem! If this is just a hobby at the moment, then it's better to focus on real life (and what actually pays the bills).

Glad to see you're continuing the series soon as well.

Back