cool websites

Jevans

Awards
Credits
lately all i have been doing on the internet is posting on this and facebook.

What are some cool websites to look at?

a guy on youtube found some interesting ones. i just gotta find the vid....here's one-[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWEcxUCKTyo[/video]
54 of 'em. and another 24-[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW5NR9l0Qdw&feature=channel[/video]
I haven't gone through them all, so try whichever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. interesting. I'm gonna have to look at some of those sometime.

Nintendo 3DS Community is a cool website, is it not?

Wow, Dev. I know you're a jerk, but seriously?

Every single "thing" you go on, on the "web" is a "site". Therefore, it's a "website".
Forums are websites.

i liked the website on that video where it sees if your computer can run a certain game.

whats the most needy computer game? i want to see if my computer can run it.

^Considering the time it was made. If you have more than two cores, the game will only use the power of the first two cores, because those types of processors with 4+ weren't popular yet. Now, there are many quad core and octa core processors that could run it fine (although costing a tidy sum of money) with the help of a core maximizer added onto the game (downloaded from the support site or something like that). The main problem was there were sometimes 5,000-8,000 units on a battle field, and it took so much processing power for the all the AI's (up to 7) to do things like move units, patrol units, and just calculate what to do for that situation. When throwing in all the other variables, that game is very demanding. Though, the graphics aren't something too terribly hard to handle, unless the settings are on high.

Is advertising here allowed, or should I make a separate topic?

Is advertising here allowed, or should I make a separate topic?

uh, Advertising ain't allowed. unless if it's just little stuff like just a link and something to say what it is, like my little "NEW" icon in my sig,(i'm pretty sure) it's A-OK. If it's like "OMG YOU GOTTA COME TO DIS SITE!!! IT'Z THA BESTEST SITE EVAH!!!" or make a topic about it or stuffs like that, then you could get into trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kongregate.com and StumbleUpon.com are where I spend a majority of my time. :]

uh, Advertising ain't allowed. unless if it's just little stuff like just a link and something to say what it is, like my little "NEW" icon in my sig,(i'm pretty sure) it's A-OK. If it's like "OMG YOU GOTTA COME TO DIS SITE!!! IT'Z THA BESTEST SITE EVAH!!!" or make a topic about it or stuffs like that, then you could get into trouble.

...That was more of a joke than a serious question, but...okay.

Back