PS4 Couch co-op games?

EfficientNinja

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Hello, Gaming Latest members!

Can you recommend me some good game titles that have couch co-op features? I mostly own single player games and it is a problem when friends and family members drop by. We don't have that much game selection where two or more players can play the same game on our PS4. We only have NBA 2K18 but it is growing old already and we need other types games to spice things up.

I think you are looking for the game "A Way Out". On our local group they strongly suggest that game for couch co-op. It is short but worth it. Keep in mind that the game is for mature ages 17+ rated by esrb.

I think you are looking for the game "A Way Out". On our local group they strongly suggest that game for couch co-op. It is short but worth it. Keep in mind that the game is for mature ages 17+ rated by esrb.
Good suggestion actually, supposed to be a short but sweet game to play together, story driven.

Things like overcooked, alienation, don't starve together are all good.

Here is a list from PS store itself (GB):
The Best Couch Co-Op Games

I just checked the list and it is a good one for any gamer that is looking for multiplayer platform games. One thing I enjoy about playing with friends is that you make them enjoy the fun as well even when they are beaten as well.

Back