• No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Chris

Awards
Credits
Nintendo-3DS-Price-EURO.jpg

could it really be €250?

Amazon.fr have put up this. Apparantly the 3ds will cost €250 which isnt bad. I know a bit of french and it says it is guaranteed.

But it only has aqua blue for preorder...

It does not say when it will be out but it will be in March.
That is $330 for america.
so could it be true?
i checked it again and the price has been taken off the page. Could it be a slip?

It is actually "Amazon" offering the 3DS as the seller or a third party using Amazon's services to sell units? I see it links Nintendo, but it doesn't mean much since most posts related to major companies link them in their Amazon posts.

Personally, I think that €250/$330 is too much for the 3DS. The newest Xbox 360 is only $300 (originally at $350) and that includes being Kinect ready, built-in wifi, 250BG, etc. While I understand the 3DS has a lot of fantastic features, there is also a recession occurring. Judging by the price of the DSi XL with a bundle package (at $200), I see Nintendo setting the price lower than $300... Hopefully. I think people may disagree with me. Blah. :/

The troll inside memos thinking that the the price thing is fake and gay or at least misleading and bisexual...

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume the price to be at least $230... Think about it. The DS launch price was $150, the DS Light was $130, the DSI was $150 again, the DSIXL was $170, so I expect the 3DS will be a little more. However the 3DS will be 25,000 Yen, which is 300 US dollars. So I think the price will end up being in between $250-$300. SAVE UP!!!

Back