Couldn't save enough

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Be it pocket money or money that you have earned.. Have you ever felt like you are not saving enough?

We all got big dreams but our savings are nowhere enough to get them..

Have you ever felt like this?

I have so many big dreams but I just can save little money cause of I mostly buy gamesi can't leave them. :rolleyes:

I feel things are getting more expensive. I try to save money for when I need money for expensive bills like buying medicine and the dentist which are expensive.

There is always a chance of getting fired because the company can no longer afford to hire as many workers, or decided to declare bankruptcy like Kodak, Hostess, RadioShack, Yahoo, and Toys R US which were huge companies.

I see
Looks like I am not the only one who got this issue then. I do agree that things are getting expensive too but the economy is going down so that's not a surprise for me

I see
Looks like I am not the only one who got this issue then. I do agree that things are getting expensive too but the economy is going down so that's not a surprise for me

I agree the economy seems to be going down where big stores and factories are going bankrupt, and close down. The price of gas, electricity, and food also seems to be getting more expensive.

I agree the economy seems to be going down where big stores and factories are going bankrupt, and close down. The price of gas, electricity, and food also seems to be getting more expensive.
Indeed that's true. Everything is getting out of hand. I wonder if it continues like this. It will hard to live, after sometime. The difference between rich and poor is also increasing at an alarming rate

Last century communism had to be dismantled over human rights, seems like the same thing must be done now to capitalism over the same reason.

Actually, I always predicted this to happen.
Capitalism is way too much based around wealth and money; the more of that exists, the bigger the gap become between rich and poor, the fewer rich people exist, the more poor people exist.

Though in the end, every economic system that exist now is equally evil, they are only evil in different ways.

Indeed that's true. Everything is getting out of hand. I wonder if it continues like this. It will hard to live, after sometime. The difference between rich and poor is also increasing at an alarming rate

Local Family run Stores which sell affordable and higher quality products are also going bankrupt and closing stores in some places. Poor people have fewer places to shop for affordable higher quality products like food, and electronics. This can cause more poor people to buy more expensive products like electronics, food from luxury stores. Luxury food stores sell food for more expensive prices, and these stores don't sell affordable fresh food. Very poor people with less money may need to buy lower quality items from discount stores, but the products are not as durable and reliable, so buyers may end up spending more money repairing and replacing their broken products. Discount food stores also sell smaller amounts of food, so buyers need to buy many packets of food like rice to properly feed themselves. Buying many small packets of food can get expensive.

Local Family run Stores which sell affordable and higher quality products are also going bankrupt and closing stores in some places. Poor people have fewer places to shop for affordable higher quality products like food, and electronics. This can cause more poor people to buy more expensive products like electronics, food from luxury stores. Luxury food stores sell food for more expensive prices, and these stores don't sell affordable fresh food. Very poor people with less money may need to buy lower quality items from discount stores, but the products are not as durable and reliable, so buyers may end up spending more money repairing and replacing their broken products. Discount food stores also sell smaller amounts of food, so buyers need to buy many packets of food like rice to properly feed themselves. Buying many small packets of food can get expensive.
I didn't know that the situation this pitiful.
It's too much and I don't think it will be improved anytime soon either.

I didn't know that the situation this pitiful.
It's too much and I don't think it will be improved anytime soon either.

I agree the situation will not improve anytime soon because fewer people have money to spend or can save and earn enough money to open a family owned store or keep their store in business like in the past. Robots and machines may take away many jobs like bank tellers, cashiers, fast food cook, etc.

I agree the situation will not improve anytime soon because fewer people have money to spend or can save and earn enough money to open a family owned store or keep their store in business like in the past. Robots and machines may take away many jobs like bank tellers, cashiers, fast food cook, etc.
Fast food cook?
Like seriously? I don't think cooking is that easy. It would need manual work for some things like ingredients and such.
I can clearly imagine that future though

Fast food cook?
Like seriously? I don't think cooking is that easy. It would need manual work for some things like ingredients and such.
I can clearly imagine that future though

I saw a robot making hamburgers on TV News, so I think robot cooks will be more popular after the cost of robots become more affordable, and can cook more types of food.

Workersmay still be needed to put food into fast food machines. But, low skilled jobs like putting food ingredients into a machine are usually low paying jobs where workers sometimes don't make enough money to buy food, rent, gas, electricity, and other bills.

I saw a robot making hamburgers on TV News, so I think robot cooks will be more popular after the cost of robots become more affordable, and can cook more types of food.

Workersmay still be needed to put food into fast food machines. But, low skilled jobs like putting food ingredients into a machine are usually low paying jobs where workers sometimes don't make enough money to buy food, rent, gas, electricity, and other bills.
I agree with that and I hope that's not going to happen anytime soon
That's the real reason why people didn't like atlas's run. I really hope something else would require man power.

Statistically most people don’t save enough, that’s why I started my personal finance community to try and help. It’s a big problem and something that takes knowledge early on in your life to really get a head of it. It’s very hard to play catch-up if you haven’t saved anything for emergencies and retirement by the time of 30ish.

It can be difficult to figure out your future expenses since people can always get health problems like back and leg pain which prevent them from working, and cause them to spend most of their money on medicine, treatment, and medical devices like wheelchairs. They also have to pay their non-medical expenses like food, electricity and college if they can no longer work at their current job like a farmer, so they may need to learn to work at a office job like a web designer which does not need to lift heavy objects.

The price of medicine, food, electricity, gas, and home repair costs can also be very expensive in the future which cause people to not save enough if the price of most things becomes very expensive.

Some financial gurus say that when you get your monthly pay set aside a portion for saving first and the rest is for other things. In my case, and probably also done by others too, I make it a point to spend beyong my means and increase my earnings. In other words, if I can aford to eat lunch with a budget of 100 pesos, I'll try eating at a much lesser amount if I can and save some bucks in the process.

Most of the time I feel as well, is that really get enough money to do what I want to is not enough, but hey it is better to feel satisfied, everything what can be, at the time that pass our lives thinking about what you don't have Thus the joy of living, is not lost though as everything should always be, good plans to achieve our goals.

Recently, I found out a way in selling my old things online and am making a few bucks from them. So it is more of, wanting less then saving more.
I used to spend a lot on clothes, mobile phones and shoes but now, I am aiming to save more than enough so I can buy my family a new car soon.

Hmm... Guess I will have to cut down my expenses quite a bit to get what I want.
Well, that is the only way to save up more.
I wish to go back to my childhood where I didn't have to worry about anything at all.
Time can be so cruel.

Back