Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So with the upgrade to xenforo 2, we have ourselves a new credit system! I will most likely be fine tuning it in the coming weeks but here is the general layout of it right now.

Posting - 4 (negative editing for this has been removed)
New Threads - 16
Add an avy for first time - 25
Login in after 24 hours - 2
Follow someone's profile - 5
Your Birthday - 500
Like a post - 1
Make a poll - 6
vote in a poll - 3
Comment in Media - 3 (mim 25 characters required)
Rate a media -- 2
upload media - 3
Post in someone's profile - 2
resource rate - 2
upload a resource - 4
Report a post - 100 (you will lose more than you gain if you make a false report)
Joining the site - 100

You will be able to use all money in the shop that is still being worked on. So rack up those points for now! Again, these are all subject to change.

Wonderful, looking forward to posting more here :)

Thank you for the update :)

What the rate for uploading an attachment to a post?

Last edited:
I like the system and appreciate the transparency!

I think it looks fair enough (esp the 500 for your birthday and the consequence of a false report).

Interesting new system.
I believe everyone would be posting more threads than posts, to get more and more points

Interesting new system.
I believe everyone would be posting more threads than posts, to get more and more points

it was the same for the previous system.

Not sure the following system earning points makes sense. Seems easy to spam with the number of members we have. The rest looks cool.

we'll just have to keep an eye on things.

I just noticed, like what LEGEND67 had reported before, it's still possible to get 40+ to 80+ credits for a new thread post with a lot of text Mr. Demon . And editing a post will give you 5 credits or more if you edited in a lot of text to a posted post.. Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Last edited:
Back