Current Anime Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently watching One Piece, re-watching Hajime No Ippo, Slum Dunk, Kuroko No Basket, and Naruto. I'm planning to watch again the One Punch Man, Haikyuu, and Days TV after this. It's a good thing that there is a lot of good anime to watch.

Naruto again... i actually have no choice because my kid love's it. We have watched this repeatedly for several times but i never get mad:grin:.

I am watching cheer danshi as of now.
It's good and I didn't expect it to be good. Well, I do recommend it to others but only to sports anime fans.
Not everyone might like it.

I am watching working anime. I didn't have much hopes for it not it's really good. What a pleasant surprise!
It's of slice of Life and comedy genre. You could call it as gag anime like gintama too. I have completed the first season

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory, great run so far and dang they killed
off Nami so early.

Last edited:
I am watching cowboy bebop.
I have heard so much about it and I have decided to give it a try. So far, it's really good.

It is a good anime. Not to mention the fluidity and overall high quality of the animation. Read about it getting a live action adaptation:

‘Cowboy Bebop’ Cult Anime TV Series Gets U.S. Live-Action Remake By Tomorrow Studios, Midnight Radio & ‘Thor’ Writer

Tomorrow Studios, Marty Adelstein’s joint venture with ITV Studios, is developing a live-action adaptation of the cult Japanese animated series Cowboy Bebop. Tomorrow Studios has teamed on the project with Midnight Radio (Josh Appelbaum, Andre Nemec, Jeff Pinkner & Scott Rosenberg), who will executive produce alongside Sunrise, the studio behind the original series; Tomorrow Studios’ Adelstein (Good Behavior, Prison Break) and Becky Clements (Good Behavior, Aquarius); as well as Matthew Weinberg. Chris Yost (Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarok), who started his career writing for comic book-based animated series before segueing to features, will pen the adaptation.

“The animated version has long resonated with audiences worldwide, and with the continued, ever growing, popularity of anime, we believe a live action version will have an incredible impact today," said Adelstein.

Last edited:
I am currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

I haven't watched it in such a long time so felt like watching it again

It is a good anime. Not to mention the fluidity and overall high quality of the animation. Read about it getting a live action adaptation:

‘Cowboy Bebop’ Cult Anime TV Series Gets U.S. Live-Action Remake By Tomorrow Studios, Midnight Radio & ‘Thor’ Writer

Tomorrow Studios, Marty Adelstein’s joint venture with ITV Studios, is developing a live-action adaptation of the cult Japanese animated series Cowboy Bebop. Tomorrow Studios has teamed on the project with Midnight Radio (Josh Appelbaum, Andre Nemec, Jeff Pinkner & Scott Rosenberg), who will executive produce alongside Sunrise, the studio behind the original series; Tomorrow Studios’ Adelstein (Good Behavior, Prison Break) and Becky Clements (Good Behavior, Aquarius); as well as Matthew Weinberg. Chris Yost (Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarok), who started his career writing for comic book-based animated series before segueing to features, will pen the adaptation.

“The animated version has long resonated with audiences worldwide, and with the continued, ever growing, popularity of anime, we believe a live action version will have an incredible impact today," said Adelstein.

I didn't know about a live action adaptation for cowboy bebop till now.
Wow, I didn't expect it to be that popular.

I might watch it....or....I am not so sure . It's an okay series for me.

Just caught up to One Piece and watched some 8 odd episodes of Tokyo Ghoul S3. So far TG has been a let down.

I am watching Shuangsheng Lingtan but I couldn't find episode 20 ;_;

It's the last episode.....and I tried searching for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back