Current Anime Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Super
Danganronpa 3
Assassination Classroom

I am watching diamond no ace and it's a really good Anime. I am into sports anime now

I am watching diamond no ace as of now.
So far I like it. Didn't expect much from it at the beginning

took a break from 'eyeshield 21', now watching 'Shougeki no souma (foodwars)'

I have been told that it's a really good anime
Do let me know your rating for it. I have been thinking about picking it up
sure thing, I'll let you know. I thought it was done, but I think there's a 3rd season now? So far, its very funny, and it got a good story

I have completed watching battery anime. Now I am thinking of watching something else.. Probably log horizon

I've picked up My Hero Academia again after almost 6 months. I finished the first season yesterday and watched the first episode of season 2. I like it a lot, but there's so many characters and I can't even remember half their names. Plus with so many characters, it's hard to develop all of them properly so some of them are overall forgettable.

I've picked up My Hero Academia again after almost 6 months. I finished the first season yesterday and watched the first episode of season 2. I like it a lot, but there's so many characters and I can't even remember half their names. Plus with so many characters, it's hard to develop all of them properly so some of them are overall forgettable.

a main draw back on the series, but you'll pick up on them as they tend to focus on more core characters later on.

a main draw back on the series, but you'll pick up on them as they tend to focus on more core characters later on.
Yeah. There's some characters that I want to know more about that are barely shown. Like the bird guy. Also, I can't unhear Piccolo when I hear All Might. I know it's the guy who does Piccolo/Vegeta, but it's very hard to unhear sometimes.

I am watching all out anime.
Well, I have started it today and watched like 4 episodes or so, and so far I like it.

Now catching up with One Piece after a 3 month break.

I am watching log horizon at the moment and I have completed watched 13 episodes. So far it's an okay anime. Not good but not bad either. I wish it would pick up the pace though. It's really tiring to see no progress whatsoever

I am watching chihayafuru and kyou Kara ore wa.
Well I will be completing chihayafuru soon. I picked Accel world again.. But I don't really watch it regularly

I am currently watching gallery fake. It's about an art dealer and many rumors surrounding him. It has 37 episodes. I have completed watching 12 episodes so far

Lupin III is a pretty fun watch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back