Current Anime Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm currently watching Shingeki No Kyojin season 2, and boku no hero season 2. Also I want to watch drifters and I haven't watched Anohana.

Watching Shingeki No Kyojin 2, Love Tyrant and Clockwork Planet. Excited for Ballroom e Youkoso next season.

Right now I'm re-watching Cowboy Bebop. Unfortunately I don't have too much free time, but I hope that soon I can start some new animes because there are a few that I really want to watch. (For example: Code Geass, Monster, Guilty Crown)

I'm watching Akame Ga Kill right now. I started it because I saw a video that has one song from its soundtrack called I've got to go home, it's very beautiful.

Dragon Ball Super! Although i could honestly say that the manga for Dragon Ball Super is way better than the anime. The anime just feels a bit lacking in terms of character development and excitement (compared to the manga that is), not to mention that a lot of the scenes are poorly animated. It's better than nothing I guess but for those interested I highly suggest you read the DBS manga, I'm not much of a manga addict either but it's really, really good.

Dragon Ball Super! Although i could honestly say that the manga for Dragon Ball Super is way better than the anime. The anime just feels a bit lacking in terms of character development and excitement (compared to the manga that is), not to mention that a lot of the scenes are poorly animated. It's better than nothing I guess but for those interested I highly suggest you read the DBS manga, I'm not much of a manga addict either but it's really, really good.
I don't think it's that bad. I just hate that the dub is so far behind that I constantly have to dodge spoilers. The dub is on episode 22 while the sub has almost one hundred, I think.

The poor animation in the beginning got to me. I almost completely dropped it. But I ended up letting 2 two 3 episodes pile up and then watched them in chunks. The character development isn't the best but it still hits a bit of a nostalgia factor for me.

I don't think it's that bad. I just hate that the dub is so far behind that I constantly have to dodge spoilers. The dub is on episode 22 while the sub has almost one hundred, I think.

Yep, I mostly watch the subbed version but I'm planning to let the dubs pile up so I could binge watch them. I'd say on the anime it gets better during the Black Goku arc, and they're taking advantage of the leaked spoilers that goes around the forums on the current Universal Tournament arc. Recently they had Frieza back to life and its been quite amazing.

The poor animation in the beginning got to me. I almost completely dropped it. But I ended up letting 2 two 3 episodes pile up and then watched them in chunks. The character development isn't the best but it still hits a bit of a nostalgia factor for me.

Yeah, the animation gets a bit better during the Black Goku arc, and some amazing fight scenes that are up to par with the recent fighting animes. For me, whatever the anime lacked is where the manga comes in, both are pretty good but the feeling with the manga is better as things are more serious there. There's also two new powerful moves introduced in the manga recently that we didn't know Goku/Vegeta could do.

Attack on Titan Season 2 finished a few weeks ago so now I'm still trying to find the motivation to continue One Piece. I'm still in the Dressrosa arc and I just felt exhausted since the story has been repetitive for the past few years or so. I know they currently are done with it and in a new place, but I bet they're still doing some problem solving in that new area instead of actually moving the plot along.

Wow, this is a cool thread, I didn't know that this forum had a small Anime section in it. Anyway, the anime series I'm currently watching right now is
'Kuroko no basuke' (Kuroko's Basket). I'm currently on season 2.

Right now, it's:

Inuyashiki
Dies Irae
Fate/Apocrypha

for me:
Fate/Apocrypha
Sakura Wars
DBZ super (toonami run)
DBZ kai the final chapter
Jojo adventure stardust
season 2 of Gundam Iron blooded orphan
Hunter X Hunter
Lupin the third
Outlaw Star
Boruto

got done watching 'kuroko no basuke', now I'm watching 'gamers'. Its funny so far, it has so many video game references its awesome

Read or die
Blade of the immortal
Kamisama dolls
Depending on my mood, I have been deciding what to watch at that moment

Soul Eater
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back