Current Anime Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current anime are Naruto Shippuuden (I can't spell), InuYasha, and Fairy Tail.  I always like watching diverse amount of shows at once especially if one is ongoing.  Usually, I avoid those kinds of shows, but I really got into Naruto and have to wait for the episodes to air.  I might as well watch something else until the next episode.  InuYasha is an anime I kept stopping which means I have to keep refreshing my memory.  I'm almost done with it though.  I started Fairy Tail recently and hope it's good.

So, I kind of accidentally started multiple anime series at once, woops.  :ermm: I want to finish all of them, but I keep alternating between them all, and then checking out an episode of something else (because that's the greatest idea when you already have a long to watch list) and focusing on that instead, and never get around to getting them done.

Here's the ones I'm watching right now though:
  • Aldnoah Zero season 2
  • Bakemonogatari
  • Hyou-ka: You Can't Escape
  • InuYasha
  • Mushishi season 2
  • Shiki
  • Sword Art Online
  • Yuru Yuri
I'm also starting some of the new Summer 2015 animes as soon as the ones I want to watch start going. 

I haven't really tested all the new anime that came this summer. Only Working!! 3. It's a good anime, with light-hearted comedy, and absurdity, grips the attention pretty fast. 

I don't know if it's ended yet or not, but Oregairu Zoku, awesome anime! Hikigaya's my favorite, you can see him right now.

And I'm trying Owari no Seraph, kind of didn't like the first episode, but I'm keeping it up.

Been a little while since my last post, so here's an update. Finished off Hyouka, Aldnoah Zero, Shiki, and Yuru Yuri. I'm now focusing entirely on the Summer 2015 series. The ones I'm watching from that lineup are:
  • Chaos Dragon: Sekiryu Seneki
  • Charlotte
  • Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
  • Overlord
  • Rokka no Yuusha
I'm watching a few of the TV short animes too; Bikini Warriors (which is really stupid but also hilarious), Danchigai, Makura no Danshi (I don't even know why I'm still watching this one to be honest, because there's literally nothing to it except panning over the same animations, not even any background music), and Wakaba*Girl (my fav).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back