Current Anime Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently watching No Game No Life and I have to say, it's turning out a lot better than I thought it would. Been busy so I haven't been able to watch the last one. Hopefully I can sneak some time in between exams :p . Also plan on watching Nagi no Asukara during the summer. 

Demon_Skeith said:
agreed mostly, lee vs kimmiaro was good.
I don't remember watching any other episode as the fight between Kimimaro and Lee. The last Naruto SD episode I watched was the 'The five kages' and that's before I started reading Naruto manga.

Right now I am watching the first Fullmetal Alchemist, I am enjoying it but I think I made a mistake because everyone tells me I should watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood first...

YGO ARc-v

Currently watching Heaven's Lost Property on Netflix! Super pretty and good so far!

LightJeep said:
Right now I am watching the first Fullmetal Alchemist, I am enjoying it but I think I made a mistake because everyone tells me I should watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood first...

The first Fullmetal Alchemist isn't that bad! I watched it ages ago in Japanese with fansubs and it was the first anime I really ever watched and the one that got me interested in anime. It's definitely worth adding to your "Watched" list. That being said, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is awesome. Brotherhood follows the manga much more closely, but to be honest, they're almost two completely different stories, so you could easily watch both.

Honestly, just watching Naruto at the moment. Even though, I'm ahead because I read the manga, I still enjoy watching the show.
That said, I've tried to get into a few other popular animes that are currently out, but having a hard time. I usually enjoy the Gundam series, but just not feeling the current ones.

So I will probably end up looking at some of the older classic animes that I just haven't got around to watching.

rhamijaguar said:
The first Fullmetal Alchemist isn't that bad! I watched it ages ago in Japanese with fansubs and it was the first anime I really ever watched and the one that got me interested in anime. It's definitely worth adding to your "Watched" list. That being said, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is awesome. Brotherhood follows the manga much more closely, but to be honest, they're almost two completely different stories, so you could easily watch both.
Oh well, that's great to hear! :grin: I must admit that I am fairly new in the anime world and I have enjoyed my time with Fullmetal Alchemist, I am considering watching more anime just because of it. I will for sure watch Brotherhood after I am done with this one just to see what's the difference.

Bringing back a little old school, the animes that I am currently watching are Neon Genesis Evangelion and Rurouni Kenshin. I've watched those animes a long time ago but I'm rewatching them because those are some of my favorite old school animes. 

One of my best friends showed me Clannad about a year ago, and we're still trying to finish it. He comes over every Saturday, so we might get through an episode or two every time we hang out. (Some days we don't even get a chance to watch it.) We're on the second segment now, and it's just getting sadder each episode.

I also started FMA: Brotherhood a year ago, but I never finished it. I did watch the original FMA, but I am still anticipating what Brotherhood will be like.

Currently watching Free: Endless Summer, Non Non Biyori, and Baka to Test.

All of them are really fun animes to watch and are funny too. I am enjoying these a lot. You guys should probably give these a shot too, maybe skip Free:Endless Summer if you really hate looking at shirtless men all the time. keke

Currently watching One Piece the most, will need to get back to Naruto so i can see the legends fight :)

Kinda have most of the anime from this season on my "currently watching" list :p
  • Akame ga Kill!
  • Aldnoah.Zero
  • Bakumatsu Rock
  • Barakamon
  • DRAMAtical Murder
  • Glasslip
  • Jinsei
  • Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus
  • Locodol
  • Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
  • Majimoji Rurumo
  • Momo Kyun Sword
  • Persona 4 The Golden Animation
  • Rail Wars!
  • Re: Hamatora
  • Download Anime : Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
  • Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen
  • Sword Art Online II
  • Tokyo ESP
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Zankyou no Terror
I'm also taking a break from Naruto and One Piece. I'll pick them up again once there's a decent number of episodes (over 30) released.

Currently got back into watching Black Lagoon, or more specifically the Roberta's blood trail season.

Also watching Nurai, Rise of the Yokai clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back