Current Anime Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently watching Flowers of Evil and I have to say, it is amazing.

I highly recommend this to any anime fan. Even if it is not your genre I think anime fans would be able to appreciate what it is.

I finally got around to starting Sword Art Online. I think I'm about eight episodes in and I'm really enjoying it so far :grin: 

Black Bullet (DS, you were right.. All Anime with "black" in its name are awesome) 

I'm watching three very different animes right now: Hanamaru Kindergarten, Lupin III and Sgt. Frog.

The first is very light. It's mainly about a kindergarten student and her childish attempts to win over her male teacher and become his bride, as she gets a crush on him. Turns out he's a former classmate of her mother's and her mother had married her teacher from high school so she kind of approves. The teacher, however, has a thing for his sweet but oblivious coworker.

Lupin III is about a gang of chivalrous thieves who steal from the rich, who can afford it, and the cruel, who deserve it, helping people along the way and being constantly chased by the same Interpol detective and his men.

Sgt. Frog is about a group of amphibious frog-like aliens who crash-land on Earth, which they had intended to invade, and get abandoned by their government. They are forced to live with the people whose houses they had started out near in order to survive and have funny adventures and build model robots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back