Current thoughts on Xbox one

Well. What can I say?

I think microsoft messed up big time with the Xbox One, the schemes they wanted to put in place just show their ambitions in a nutshell, yes they removed some of the features they were going to put in, I commend them for that.

As far as exclusive games go, I don't even think Microsoft have that huge of a advantage anymore, unlike the current/soon to be previous generation Microsoft held a huge advantage as far as exclusive games were concerned. They don't anymore, however that arguement can be debated. Spec's don't even fall in their favour, with the PS4 seeming to be more powerful, and price doesn't go their way either. The longer their camgaign has went on, the more I see them try to get out of a mess that they themselves in.

It just seems like they have a huge battle still to overcome to convince the majority, so in answer to the OP's question, my thoughts were never positive, they have improved but still not enough to convince me.

GamerPerfection said:
Your last sentence is laughable. No where in this thread or on this forum have I shown that I don't realise people can not like what I do like. I know loads of people that don't like gaming and I accept that. What you don't seem to realise is that you aren't reading what I ask properly.

Let's go through it again.... christ I feel like i'm teaching pre-pre-pre-infant school here.

You said you don't see the point in spending money on something you "don't like". That is ok. BUT what I asked is WHY you don't like the Xbox. It was NOT a personal attack, it was a SIMPLE question. Fact is, if it was not me that asked it then you would have answered it properly because I do think you are capable of answering a question.

You then said that you've never played an Xbox before so why would you even like it. I then asked you why would you even NOT like it if you haven't played it before.

You have also said you like gaming, and you've also shown an interest in the PS4, so clearly gaming is not the reason why you don't like the Xbox. So all I wanted to know in this RELEVANT Xbox One thread is why you don't like the Xbox. You have given no answer as to why you don't like it. All you have done is acted as if i'm attacking you.

You have a habit of making a simple thread and discussion into a 5 course over-cooked meal.
I did answer: I'm not into the Xbox console, that's all and I don't think I'll ever be into it.

Demon_Skeith's point was that you said you don't like the Xbox even though you haven't tried it. If someone hasn't tried something they cannot say they like or don't like it until they've tried it.

You have shown an interest in the PS4 (have you played a PlayStation before?) therefore there must be a reason why you'd pick the PS4 over the Xbox One, and therefore that would be relevant to why you say you don't like the Xbox.

If you're not interested in the Xbox because you've never played it before and you never see yourself playing it then just say that instead of saying you don't like it when you haven't tried it.

The whole point here that you are clearly incapable of understanding is:

You say how can you like the Xbox when you haven't tried it, yet you can say you don't like it when you haven't tried it. Can you not see how idiotic that sounds?

But I can say: my current thoughts are very negative it (here being the Xbox one) since I don't plan to get anything Xbox anytime soon.

I can say I don't like it (the console)
basing my opinion on: tv
commercials and others' reviews about it?

GamerPerfection said:
Yes you can say that and that's all very well and good, but what we are simply asking is WHAT you don't like about it.
I did say (2-3 times: it's the whole Xbox series I'm not into.) So everything
about it, since it's an Xbox.

GamerPerfection said:
I'm done with you, you can't understand simple English.
lol, I did answer: I don't like anything
about the Xbox and the whole series annoy me in general.
Since this is a new Xbox, it's bound

to have some Xbox features, so it's going
to annoy me as well.

You say the whole series annoys you in general yet you don't say what ACTUALLY annoys you about it. Is it the games, the controller, the console, the technology, microsoft..... there's tons of reason why you wouldn't like the Xbox yet you don't provide an answer because you don't actually have a reason, therefore meaning you just aren't interested in the Xbox as opposed to not liking it.

This is why you don't understand English and this is why i'm fed up with trying to get simple information from you.

GamerPerfection said:
You say the whole series annoys you in general yet you don't say what ACTUALLY annoys you about it. Is it the games, the controller, the console, the technology, microsoft..... there's tons of reason why you wouldn't like the Xbox yet you don't provide an answer because you don't actually have a reason, therefore meaning you just aren't interested in the Xbox as opposed to not liking it.

This is why you don't understand English and this is why i'm fed up with trying to get simple information from you.
Because you're just not understanding what I'm saying: everything from the console's design, controller's design and other features's design and even the very fact that it's from Microsoft (because I just hate the company). And I'd never buy anything from them.

So yes, just the console's design/X logo put me off.

Sanaki said:
 everything from the console's design, controller's design and other features's design and even the very fact that it's from Microsoft (because I just hate the company). And I'd never buy anything from them.

So yes, just the console's design/X logo put me off.
you would have saved people from some headaches if you said this in the first place.

you would have saved people from some headaches if you said this in the first place.
But I did say: I hate everything you've
listed about the Xbox because it just
fails to impress me in general.

Now my question here is: why would I go
and get an Xbox 1 if I do hate everything about the Xbox?

So my current thoughts on the Xbox 1: it fails to impress me.

True, but mine sits in my room on the floor. To me as long as it works I don't care what it looks like because who else is going to see it?

Do others, that think what it looks like is more important, just stare at their Xbox all day long because it looks pretty?

GamerPerfection said:
True, but mine sits in my room on the floor. To me as long as it works I don't care what it looks like because who else is going to see it?

Do others, that think what it looks like is more important, just stare at their Xbox all day long because it looks pretty?
I think it's more in the thinking of they just want something nice looking to see when they have people over.

I myself only want something that works and is the right size. Even if I got a Xbox one I would have a problem putting it some place and will no doubt weigh a good few pounds.

Back