Cyberpunk 2077

MofaMF

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So, as we know we should be playing this game right now during lock down but it was delayed ... bummer.

There was a fantastic hype around this game and Keanu added his magic too. I was really amped for this game but the buzz seems to be dying down and actually got a few bad reviews from people that played a demo version.

Will you be getting it? Are you still excited for it?

I'm not sure if this is out yet because I haven't checked but I was definitely interested in checking it out after seeing the previews at E3 a long time ago. Something I definitely wanted to look into. Interesting it's getting bad reviews though. Can't speak for that but I might get it after a while.

Reviews aren’t always a reliable gauge of whether or not I’ll like a game, so I’ll wait to try it for myself.

It has so much high depends and reviews at the moment. But with Delays and PC is just not there yet and the price of the game puts me off. I doubt I get to play it unless goes very cheap or get it for free

So if you buy it on PS4 or Xbox One, you will get the upgraded version for free for the PS5 and Xbox Series X which is great news.
Will you guys wait for the upgraded version or just get it on current-gen consoles right away?

There is still lots of hype of the game as its release date is getting closer and we will be playing the game during the lockdown because I am not seeing this lockdown is ending completely by November 19, 2020 which is the release date of Cyberpunk 2077. You may get more news, updates and guides about this upcoming RPG at psychosquad.com which is a dedicated blog about Cyberpunk 2077.

I do worry a bit that some people might be expecting a bit too much from this game. The hype for it seems to be out of this world and I'm sure the devs will do a great job. But some people may be disappointed

I'm not expecting a game that will revolutionize gaming but a new benchmark for how games should be made.
I don't mind the delays as long as they provide us with a great and immersive gameplay.
Really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm surprised that they didn't delay it more considering there was quite a bit of cancelled/removed stuff. I know it would have annoyed quite a lot of people but it might have been good for the game to have all the features that were showcased

I do worry a bit that some people might be expecting a bit too much from this game. The hype for it seems to be out of this world and I'm sure the devs will do a great job. But some people may be disappointed

I hope it won't disappoint its fans with their high expectations.

Quickly finishing what I'm currently playing so I have free schedule for only Cyberpunk 2077 :grin:

Back