Daily GL General Chat

Is the top 5 posters for the month counter thing broken? Nothing has moved since last night lol.

Is the top 5 posters for the month counter thing broken? Nothing has moved since last night lol.
I think it's always like at at the end of a month.

Saw nice DCS 2024 and beyond video commentary by former F/A - 18 Hornet combat pilots

Hidden Strike is pretty funny lol

Since I havent been working full time (work is really slow and hours are hard to come by), I've found myself staying up till 1 and 2 in the morning and now I hate it, gah.

Since I havent been working full time (work is really slow and hours are hard to come by), I've found myself staying up till 1 and 2 in the morning and now I hate it, gah.
Read a book that will get you sleepy?

My current bad habit that I'm trying to break.... *looks at clock to show almost 1AM*

My current bad habit that I'm trying to break.... *looks at clock to show almost 1AM*
well you are Mr. Demon so you get a free pass lol like the Batman, Gotham after Midnight series lol

lol, I'm just a night owl, 8AM work time is the devil's work.
lol So are all your coworkers demons too? No Sexy Succubus PLOT coworker? lol

Back