Daily GL General Chat

Steam version updates are almost always behind and some realy good story campaigns cannot run with the steam version. So the direct version from Eagle Dynamics is the superior version.
Alright. Thanks for the info. I wonder if it just takes time for it to go through the whole process on Steam. Maybe Steam approvable.

I think im gonna do nothing but play video games before WWE later on tonight lol.

Who all catching pals on PC

Think Im gonna spend my monday watching TMNT lol

So my last job sent me an email earlier telling me Im due for a pension payment on the 12th. I checked to make sure it was a legit email and it came from the same email that sent me newsletters and what have you. Hmm. I wonder how much its for lmao.

So my last job sent me an email earlier telling me Im due for a pension payment on the 12th. I checked to make sure it was a legit email and it came from the same email that sent me newsletters and what have you. Hmm. I wonder how much its for lmao.

uhhh, wouldn't your pension be transferred or something upon leaving the job?

uhhh, wouldn't your pension be transferred or something upon leaving the job?

I dont even know to be honest, but I have a family member there who confirmed it's legit so I just gotta get the log info to see how much is actually in there.

New Thundercats Reboot comic got superb pre order sales numbers, 100,000 copies nice.

thundercats-01-zc-foc-liefeld-team.jpg

Don't think we'll ever get another proper tv show, so I'll check this out.
Well there was a Thundercats movie in the works announcement back in 2021, though there's no new update about it.

Read the TCATS Comic debuted with over 170,000 copies sold, making it one of the biggest Comic launches of the decade. Niiice!

I do recall that, most likely buried in that Warner Bros merger that happened.
Well with the new comic's strong debut sales, probably WB is going to do something with the movie that was planned before...

Last edited:
Back