Daily GL General Chat

Congrats to Iowa on winning the basketball game tonight.

Yoshi-P said it's probably time for a new FF tactics game:

“How would we even do the Eikon versus Eikon battles in that style? If you have the Eikons, how many squares is an Eikon going to be? You have more people out there as well, so what about the wait time in between? … But the series does lend itself well to that kind of storytelling, and we love Tactics as well. It’s probably about time that we do a new one.”

Time for night 2 of Wrestlemania!

Good Morning! Nice, sunshiny day today! Got some work done this weekend being on the warmer side finally. More of my flowers & plants are coming through.

Happy Friday Eve all! I hope everyone is doing well and that the working week is being kind to you!

I am getting on with some work today and doing some thinking about the future.

Any plans for Thursday?

Happy Friday Eve all! I hope everyone is doing well and that the working week is being kind to you!

I am getting on with some work today and doing some thinking about the future.

Any plans for Thursday?
I’m doing good, thank you! I didn’t have any special plans or anything for today, but I may do something this weekend. Might hang out with one of my buddies and watch some games.

I still haven't done a 24hr backlog catch up for any of my games lol. The downside to being old.

DCS version that's being used by the USAF with nice massive screen and F/A - 18 Hornet simulator Cockpit pic:

1anVEtGy_o.jpg

Happy Saturday everyone, it's going to be a super nice day here in Michigan, it's going to be a sunny 79* day. Hopefully you guys are going to have some nice weather as well.

My brother is so invested in planning a Disney trip after the holidays, he's got me watching all the Disney live vloggers every time he's at my house lol.

Happy Saturday everyone, it's going to be a super nice day here in Michigan, it's going to be a sunny 79* day. Hopefully you guys are going to have some nice weather as well.
Happy Sunday! Warmer weather is always nice. It’s going to be in the 80’s today. We’re probably looking at our first 90 degree day of the season next week sometime.

Nintendo Switch sues you lol

Saw this TMNT test Footage:

Back