Daily GL General Chat

Happy Monday Morning! Halfway into April now. With all that extra rain we got, my plants have really grew!

This year is flying by way too fast. Christmas will be here before you know it.

Read from gamesindustry biz. nice, Tifa PLOT II at no 1.
top ten best-selling boxed games for March 2024:

RankingPlatformTitlePublisher
1PS5Final Fantasy 7 RebirthSquare Enix
2SwitchPrincess Peach: ShowtimeNintendo
3PS5Rise of the RoninSony Interactive Entertainment
4PS5Dragon's Dogma 2Capcom
5SwitchUnicorn OverlordAtlus
6SwitchMario Kart 8 DeluxeNintendo
7SwitchMario vs Donkey KongNintendo
8SwitchSuper Mario Bros WonderNintendo
9PS5Unicorn OverlordAtlus
10SwitchMomotaro Dentetsu World: Chikyu wa Kibo de Mawatteru!Konami
Nintendo remained the biggest selling publisher with around 9.7 games sold, accounting for 44.3% of all sales last month. Final Fantasy 7's success secured second place for Square Enix with just shy of two million games sold (8.8% of total).

However, Square Enix beat Nintendo when it came to revenue, generating ¥3.1 billion ($20.1 million) at retail in March compared to the Switch firm's ¥2.9 billion ($18.8 million). Square Enix accounted for exactly 25% of the month's retail revenues, meaning ¥1 out of every ¥4 was spent on its games, and ended Nintendo's eight-month streak at the top.

Last edited:
Happy Friday everyone, I have to clean the apartment today because my grandson is coming over and I can't wait. He is so much fun to be around and brings so much joy to my heart.

Went out with my cousin and my aunt tonight. Got a little tipsy. Surprised I can type complete sentences lol.

Thank you! You too. It’s raining today, so Ima just be relaxing at the house and watching some tv shows. Hope you’re having a good weekend so far.

My weekend is going fine. I mainly watch TV, and did house work. It also rained for me.

Its cold out and I need the warmth to return, thank you

Happy Sunday all! Really do wish the spring warmth would make a return for us, feels more like winter again and I am not ready for that to be back yet!

I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! :)

Back