Daily GL General Chat

Watching a horror movie on Disney+. Dont judge me.

Anyone have any big summer plans?

Shit I wish lol. Nothing but parties, and probably sporting events mainly. Id love to actually go out of town for once if I could afford it.

Why did they have to make the F2P Silent Hill game so creepy

Read from Tomshardware :

The heads of some of the biggest names in the chip making business were seen together at the Ningxia night market in Taiwan. It looks like that Huang took TSMC founder Morris Chang, MediaTek CEO Rick Tsai, Quanta head Barry Lam, and renowned architect Kris Yao with him for dinner. This get together happened on the eve of Computex 2024, and the group were mobbed by fans and the media in this rare public outing.

Many of us know Nvidia as the largest supplier of graphics cards, and has also recently become the third most valuable company in the world due to the recent boom in AI tech. TSMC has also recently been in the news as becoming the most valuable semiconductor company, so much so that it had added self-destruct functions to its fabs in case of a foreign invasion. Kris Yao, who joined the group for dinner, is also one of Taiwan’s leading architects, and has designed several iconic buildings globally, including three TSMC facilities and the Quanta Research and Development Center.

The what and the who now lol

lol they play a big role in video games hardware. PS5, Switch, consoles, GPUs, smartphones, all have TSMC stuff in it.

Still no leaked intel on Tifa PLOT II PC release date, dang!

Spidey's double PLOT lol
main-qimg-3c3835f9e6d18fa72c2fdf0c4609cbb7

Saw New DCS F/A - 18c Hornet story campaign, Rise of the persian lion II sequel, Operation Green Line trailer, Niiiice!

Back