Daily GL General Chat

It's officially Shark Week so I know what Ill be doing

Doing well. How are you? It’s great to see you again. Welcome back!
Been a very long time. Was just a little bit busy with work and stuff so couldn't post as much but hoping to spend more time here from now on!

How are you doing?

Not sure if I would be accused of crimes for turning into a Kaiju and destroying people's property on accident.
How about drinking the potion while at sea like when seeing the hawt giga mermaid lol so you couldn't be crushed by the hawt giga mermaid's PLOT lol

Was it here where I read about the Dodgers game?
Yea I posted that. Dodgers got no real mascot. She could be Dogers's mascot now with Dodgers winning the game big time after she sang the song lol.

Yea I posted that. Dogers got no real mascot. She could be Dogers's mascot now with Dogers winning the game big time after she sang the song lol.
Rake in the anime moneys. So much production value for the fans.

Rake in the anime moneys. So much production value for the fans.
making her the Mascot of Dodgers could be a good business move for them. With the collab event being a total success, not to mention that record breaking long line for her merch, so many people young and old buying the collab merch lol

making her the Mascot of Dodgers could be a good business move for them. With the collab event being a total success, not to mention that record breaking long line for her merch, so many people young and old buying the collab merch lol
And getting that merch is going to be insane because it's top dollar.

And getting that merch is going to be insane because it's top dollar.
Indeed. Saw on ebay. people are already selling her Dodgers card set for 280 bucks.

Attachments

• dodge.jpg
    dodge.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 2
The next DCS update, version 2.9.6 is delayed DANG!

The next DCS update, version 2.9.6, has been delayed and is currently in heavy testing and bug fixing. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. It is very important for us to release updates with as few issues as possible and this extra time is genuinely required

The decision to postpone the release was made based on 19 critical issues (stoppers) related to the DCS Core, Supercarrier, CH-47F, F-16C, F/A-18C, and F-4E.

By 26 June 2024 the list of stoppers had increased to 25. By Tuesday, 2 July, a tremendous job had been accomplished by the team and most of the issues were resolved. Everything was moving smoothly when a new set of issues reared their heads. These were subsequently resolved on 3 July 2024 and we were poised to deliver the update together with the full list of fixes, improvements. However, by the morning of 4 July 2024 our QA team reported new stoppers related to AI aircraft in addition to a broken campaign and so the decision to further delay had to be made.

We know that this is a very eagerly awaited update and that it will provide a lot of new and great stuff for you, including a fix to the F-15E Strike Eagle radar. However, in good conscience we simply could not let it go out as is.

A new date will soon be announced on our Discord and other social media channels once we have very high confidence in it. We would like to thank you and the Community, our third party developers and especially Heatblur for their cooperation, rapid feedback, and updates on their aircraft.

The whole team at Eagle Dynamics apologise for the inconvenience and undertake to do their very best.

Nice cockpit footage of Carrier Air Wing Three strikes against the Houthis. :

Last edited:
Back