Daily GL General Chat

Saw new marvel ultimate universe x-men comic cover and read the synopsis:
ultxm2024008_cov.jpg

ULTIMATE X-MEN #8
Written by PEACH MOMOKO
Art and Cover by PEACH MOMOKO

Who are the Children of the Atom? What are mutants? Where do they come from? And how has the Maker’s Council been keeping them under control? All these dark questions and more start to unravel as our heroes investigate a murder that, for some reason, the authorities keep covering up! And Shadow King advances his sinister plots!

Marvel’s Ultimate line has been a mega success—demanding multiple printings, capturing the excitement of longtime fans, and providing exciting entry points for a new generation of readers.

------------------------
marvel is going full manga now lol

Last edited:
Im back. Ran into a little bit of a roadblock where my foot was in a massive amount of pain for the last 2 weeks and I didnt want to do anything but lounge around and watch tv, lol.

Saw this fan made video lol, needs a much hawter actress playing Tifa though lol

The NES can play a bootleg Smash Bros. that can connect online. Eat your heart out Melee and Smash 64. This is on real hardware!

I would hate this

Butts

that is all

2B and Eve PLOT team up lol

Attachments

• 2beve.jpg
    2beve.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1
I love it when people on Twitch come into your chat, say "hello, man I love this game" and then proceed to beg you on checking out their art so you can have them make it for your channels. Like stop.

Astro Bot gameplay from China Joy 2024:

Just tried asking ask ai on Tifa's PLOT size lol it answered correctly:

Back