Daily GL General Chat

Did a bit of shopping, had some good food, and now just relaxing. Probably jump on and play a bit of GTA Online later tonight

Took a weekend trip with the fam and feel exhausted from reading, sitting for too long, and eating.

I've been MIA lately due to some personal reasons. However, I am back and ready to rock. :) I hope everyone's been doing ok?

The thrill of finding out we have two bank holidays next month in a row just before the weekend!:hearteye:

Is Patreon successful? I've only seen it used once and that was by Jason on FP. OnlyFans on the other hand seems to be extremely successful on social media.

If works great, if you're willing to go the 18+ content route ^^;

Hey folks. How's your Saturday treatin ya??

Yo Smokey! What brings you to GL :)

Hello everyone! Hope you're well, apologies I've been away for the last week, been on a short holiday! :)

That's quite cool that it actually works, did not expect that at all! I know it's not a serious thing but it does look very uncomfortable :surpise:

xbox will be getting a pink controller:
xbox-controller-pink-f-1280x720.jpg

How the last 2 days have been going....

Attachments

• boot.jpeg
    boot.jpeg
    295.6 KB · Views: 0
Dancing baby Groot is getting a lego set:
i-am-groot-lego-2.jpeg

I want that in a fighting game tournament.
There have been at least two of these in the past and hopefully these are more healthy or well thought out.
Dancing baby Groot is getting a lego set:
i-am-groot-lego-2.jpeg
Lot's of good Dark Tan pieces if it is Dark Tan but being forced into a new system of selling elements to only get those pieces might be impossible unless you buy this set. I only watched the second GoTG so yeah he's cuoot.

Reactions: cm2
Back