Daily GL General Chat

Saw these videos on Air Force One Stairs lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ash
Middle of the week! Almost at the day when I return to the office for the first time which is quite exciting although I'm not looking forward to waking up early.

Yeah, going to take me a while to get used to waking up early but the good thing is that I only have to go in when I want to.

Saw this video lol

Saw this video lol

I hope she does not have severe breathing problems from smoke inhalation. It is unfortunate that some people don't have fire extinguishers in their kitchen for putting out fires.

I hope she does not have severe breathing problems from smoke inhalation. It is unfortunate that some people don't have fire extinguishers in their kitchen for putting out fires.
While fire extinguishers are useful, she does not need one in this case, just cover it with a metal lid or use a lot of salt, she used water instead a dumb move, that will never put out grease fire.

While fire extinguishers are useful, she does not need one in this case, just cover it with a metal lid or use a lot of salt, she used water instead a dumb move, that will never put out grease fire.

I think baking soda can put out a fire as well.

Saw a video on Japanese Prison food:

Not sure about Japan but in Korea, the school kids have some amazing school lunches. Very jealous!

Lego Optimus Prime looks great:

Back