Daily GL General Chat

Official Nier's Emil Ice tray lol
d275d1edb8f5ca76f0db6eedfab2eeb6_1280_1280.jpg

471d33c2800daeb914d8253ecc19e0be_1280_1280.jpg

Now trolling our water lol.

Man I feel like this week is dragging on! I have mandatory overtime at work this Friday so that doesn't help. At least they canceled our mandatory overtime for next month. Extra money is great but I'd rather sleep in and enjoy my Friday off like usual.

Read this lol

Japanese app that measures breast size using a smartphone

Epd417B.jpg

A bizarre new app from Japan promises to tell women their bra size simply by putting a smartphone between their breasts .

The "ChiChi" app is slated to launch in January and, according to its developers, uses the smartphone's camera and sensor in order to detect a women's bust size.

The team behind the self-modelled "healthcare app" reckons that 80% of women in the world are not wearing the correct size bra .

A feminist group in Japan has spoken out against the app, labelling it: "something designed by men that women will have to pay for even though they don't really need it."

"A woman can tell instinctively if a bra fits her or not. That is why you don't see reports from doctors around the world about women complaining of chafing, itching or discomfort from 'wrong' bra sizes," the group said.

Read this lol

Epd417B.jpg

A bizarre new app from Japan promises to tell women their bra size simply by putting a smartphone between their breasts .

The "ChiChi" app is slated to launch in January and, according to its developers, uses the smartphone's camera and sensor in order to detect a women's bust size.

The team behind the self-modelled "healthcare app" reckons that 80% of women in the world are not wearing the correct size bra .

A feminist group in Japan has spoken out against the app, labelling it: "something designed by men that women will have to pay for even though they don't really need it."

"A woman can tell instinctively if a bra fits her or not. That is why you don't see reports from doctors around the world about women complaining of chafing, itching or discomfort from 'wrong' bra sizes," the group said.

Wonder if it would work on my man boobs

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Read this lol

Epd417B.jpg

Yeah that app won't be hacked lol.

The dentist was alright.

The heat is crazy though in the UK today. I forgot how tired you get when it's hot outside.

Yeah that app won't be hacked lol.
Tifa could easily crush the smartphone between her excellent Oppai PLOT while measuring her Oppai PLOT size with the app lol

Saw a nice video showing how hard it is to do air to air refueling in real-life. Which is also difficult in DCS:

Wondy got turned into clay in recent World's Finest #3 comic a callback to Wonder Woman's origin story
Screen-Shot-2022-05-20-at-30305-PM.png

Back