Daily GL General Chat

Saw this video lmao Top Gun training:

This... might be too small? I'm trying to think of a bigger controller that work :rofl:
lol indeed! Tifa needs a bigger oppai level PLOT bra controller! lol

Just played the first mission of Sniper Elite 5. I already love it. It's just like 4 with better sniping.

Read from Siliconera
Yoshitaka Amano Batman illustration below will appear as a variant cover on issue #1063 of DC’s Detective Comics.
Yoshitaka-Amano-Draws-Batman-for-Detective-Comics-cover.jpg

Bank holidays next week. Can't wait for it although it's going to be our last one for a little while :(

Read an article on UK's Eurofighter Typhoon computer, unlike the US' F/A - 18 Hornet Computer, "Bitchin' Betty", you can actually talk to Typhoon's computer, nicknamed "Nagging Nora" lol :

An active microphone housed inside the oxygen mask on the helmet is linked to a voice recognition system. It is possible to talk to the computer to ask for weapon status,fuel status or a bedtime story. The computer can talk back too. The calm and soothing female voice, which test pilots have nicknamed 'Nagging Nora', e.g. instead of just beeping when you are flying too low, a pleasant female voice can say "Pull up you berk, we're going to Crash!". It also says things like "Target in range", "Incoming missile", "Pull up, pull up" and "The missiles are swinging round and gaining on us, you can't shake them, we are quite definitely going to die"

Last edited:
Good Memorial Day to those in the USA! Do any of you have it off? Most do that I know of. It always makes for a nice long weekend. We don't do anything but just relax & get a jump on some house projects.

I got a new Nintendo Switch OLED because my old one was overheating and man transferring everything over is a pain. I thought there'd be a way to transfer everything over, but it just transferred over my account, but not the data or anything. To transfer over the data, you have to painstakingly do it one game at a time. Which depending on the game, it only takes about 1-3 minutes, but still. I'd rather just move it all over in one 1-3 hour period instead.

I got a new Nintendo Switch OLED because my old one was overheating and man transferring everything over is a pain. I thought there'd be a way to transfer everything over, but it just transferred over my account, but not the data or anything. To transfer over the data, you have to painstakingly do it one game at a time. Which depending on the game, it only takes about 1-3 minutes, but still. I'd rather just move it all over in one 1-3 hour period instead.

Congrats on getting one and being able to get one! Let us know if you think it is better over the older model.

Back