Daily GL General Chat

Congrats on getting one and being able to get one! Let us know if you think it is better over the older model.
Thanks, I didn't realize finding was one was difficult. Walmart online seemed to have loads of them. So far I like it a lot. I know processing wise its not much different, but I really like the new kickstand. It feels much more stable than the old one. I don't play in handheld mode that much, but the few times I did, I thought the little kickstand was gonna break itself. Also screen looks CLEAN. I can definitely tell the improvement from the original Switch.

Yoda getting his own solo comic, read from marvel's website:

stwyoda2022001_noto.jpg

New York Times bestselling author Cavan Scott and artist Nico Leon will kick things off with a story set during the Star Wars: The High Republic era. They’ll be followed by writers Jody Houser and Marc Guggenheim and artists Luke Ross and Alessandro Miracolo, with stories set just before the Prequel Trilogy and near the end of the Clone Wars. Scott and Leon will return to complete the saga in the final issue. Yoda’s first-ever solo comic series, STAR WARS: YODA will reveal unexplored aspects of the Jedi Master’s storied history and shed new light on the mystery that surrounded the iconic character since his debut.

“I’ve been lucky to write Yoda in various projects over the last few years, most notably in Dooku: Jedi Lost, and every time I write him my love for him deepens,” Scott told StarWars.com. “It’s fair to say that my study at home is a shrine for three Star Wars icons: there are a lot of Obi-Wan figures; many, many, many, MANY pieces of Ewok merchandise (do I love those murder bears more than the Lepi? Don’t tell Jaxxon, but there’s every chance!); and then there is Yoda. The little guy is everywhere, in models, in art, and in lots of LEGO. Yoda casts a long shadow over anything he appears in, and writing him is a privilege and a responsibility I take seriously.”

“I’ve been wanting to do a Yoda book since I started working on the STAR WARS titles,” editor Mark Paniccia added. “Yoda is a very special character to me as he is to everyone working on this series. We all have our hearts and souls in this and I hope the fans enjoy it as much as we have putting it together. It’s really unique and I’m very proud of it.”

Congrats on getting one and being able to get one! Let us know if you think it is better over the older model.
Yeah DYL! Tell us about the screen in handheld mode. Tell us how great the other pixels stick out from the black ones (something I saw notable from NintendoLife's vid).

Thanks, I didn't realize finding was one was difficult. Walmart online seemed to have loads of them. So far I like it a lot. I know processing wise its not much different, but I really like the new kickstand. It feels much more stable than the old one. I don't play in handheld mode that much, but the few times I did, I thought the little kickstand was gonna break itself. Also screen looks CLEAN. I can definitely tell the improvement from the original Switch.

Damn, I should have upgraded when I did start to do handheld mode, but good that I didn't since it I couldn't do it for very long.

They changed Final Fantasy 15's ending in the book, the game's original story would be so much better if it's like the book with all the added character story stuff, a dang shame:
81hb-D7mn3L.jpg

Maybe he doesn't talk while playing cards?
Well that could be it. Still he has to be not that anti social in order to ask people to play cards with him in the first place though lol

Well that could be it. Still he has to be not that anti social in order to ask people to play cards with him in the first place though lol
It's a spectrum. From criminally anti-social, to modestly agreeable anti-social.

Good Morning! How is the first week of June treating everybody? What are all your summer plans? We have several projects we are going to try to get done around the house & yard this year.

They changed Final Fantasy 15's ending in the book, the game's original story would be so much better if it's like the book with all the added character story stuff, a dang shame:
81hb-D7mn3L.jpg

Yeah, they had no idea what they were doing with FF 15 and why I never got it.

Good Morning! How is the first week of June treating everybody? What are all your summer plans? We have several projects we are going to try to get done around the house & yard this year.

Spent the weekend sick from my covid booster shot and the other half helping my gf with her yard needs. Now allergies just kicking my butt, at least I hope it is allergies :squint:

Back