Daily GL General Chat

Spent the weekend sick from my covid booster shot and the other half helping my gf with her yard needs. Now allergies just kicking my butt, at least I hope it is allergies :squint:
How are you feeling now? How big of a yard does she have? We live on 10 acres of woods so there's always something to do here lol

Good Morning All :) A nice day today. Feels more like summer. Though storms will be coming in this afternoon.

Saw DCS F/A - 18 Hornet Megumin skin lol
20200425010536_1.jpg

Awesome paint job, even though no one can really see it.

How are you feeling now? How big of a yard does she have? We live on 10 acres of woods so there's always something to do here lol

Good Morning All :) A nice day today. Feels more like summer. Though storms will be coming in this afternoon.

I'm good now, and her yard isn't all that big thankfully.

Awesome paint job, even though no one can really see it.
Well red is a complete no-no for a fighter because it will make the fighter really visible to the enemy even from afar lol

Whelp, just got dumped by my girlfriend, life can be miserable some days.
Dang, sorry to hear that D_S.

Maybe start playing Tales Of Arise to increase your morale?

read this from CNN and saw the video of men beating up women at a restaurant in China:

Saw a Frog vs Spider vs cockroach 3 way battle video lol

Former SE "Please Be Excited" guy, Shinji Hashimoto has joined Sony Music:

Apologies for so many personal posts, but I wanted to share some news that from today I have started work as both a senior advisor at Sony Music Entertainment, as well as a board member at their subsidiary, ForwardWorks.

At my previous role, I had always been supported both by others in the industry, as well as by countless fans, and I would like to continue to focus my efforts into the creation of entertainment. I am turning over a new leaf, per se, but it might be a bit of time before I can share exactly what I am working on in these new roles. When it seems like the time is right, I will be sure to share an update with you all.

It’s going to be a new adventure for me as I get a bit older at 64 years old, but as always I appreciate everyone’s support. For those reading this around the world, please give me some time to share more. To all of the creative minds out there, I look forward to working with you!

Saw a fanmade re-imagining of Vader vs Old Obi lightsaber duel video:

Former SE "Please Be Excited" guy, Shinji Hashimoto has joined Sony Music:

Apologies for so many personal posts, but I wanted to share some news that from today I have started work as both a senior advisor at Sony Music Entertainment, as well as a board member at their subsidiary, ForwardWorks.

At my previous role, I had always been supported both by others in the industry, as well as by countless fans, and I would like to continue to focus my efforts into the creation of entertainment. I am turning over a new leaf, per se, but it might be a bit of time before I can share exactly what I am working on in these new roles. When it seems like the time is right, I will be sure to share an update with you all.

It’s going to be a new adventure for me as I get a bit older at 64 years old, but as always I appreciate everyone’s support. For those reading this around the world, please give me some time to share more. To all of the creative minds out there, I look forward to working with you!

Be excited for music now? Lol.

read this from CNN and saw the video of men beating up women at a restaurant in China:

I saw on the news thst the 9 men got arrested for beating up women at a restaurant.

Hopefully, there will be better security at public places like restaurants in China to protect Chinese people from being physically assaulted by criminals.

Back