Daily GL General Chat

And here I am thinking China has always brought order over their people. Now I'm thinking they lost their cultural touch.
What China brought is a dictatorship over their people. Thus all the many protest incidents over the years, in Hong Kong especially despite China's crackdown on them.

Last edited:
Saw Harley Quinn 30th anniversary comic cover:
Harley-Quinn-30th-Anniversary-Special-1-Open-to-Order-Variant-(Artgerm).jpg

Good Morning! Tomorrow is the first day of Summer! How is this season going for all of you? Are you relaxing? Doing more projects around the house? Taking a vacation?
We relax but we also have some projects we want to get done.

Good Morning! Tomorrow is the first day of Summer! How is this season going for all of you? Are you relaxing? Doing more projects around the house? Taking a vacation?
We relax but we also have some projects we want to get done.

Gaah, I don't want it to be the first day! :squint: means we're over the hump and start the trek towards Winter.

Took a hay fever tablet earlier today and it's made me feel extremely sleepy. Good thing I found out now and not before I'm driving on a long journey

New TMNT comic based on the 80s TMNT cartoon coming:
zdHD2tSmSLNfgtC7TNGR9G-970-80.jpg

That's a 24-hour relief right? I tend to take mine before bed.
Not sure, to be honest. Some other family members use it often. I just saw it said hay fever tablet, saw that it said to take one, and I took it. Didn't bother reading it much because I was suffering too much :rofl:

Back