Dangerous neighborhoods in your city?

Have you had access to one or held one that was owned by your friend back then as a teenager?

Unfortunately, yes. I was part of everything that happened in the hood. I just wanted to see how things play out there.

I have only moved twice in my life. However, I did explore a city that is 20min up north from where I live in UT.
Used to have a friend who lived in this region...... lets just say I got out of there fast. Never borrowing games from him ever again. haha

I have only moved twice in my life. However, I did explore a city that is 20min up north from where I live in UT.
Used to have a friend who lived in this region...... lets just say I got out of there fast. Never borrowing games from him ever again. haha
I assume the region was a good and calm place to live in?

The whole story was very confusing to me till today. She was shot three times - in the back, shoulder and neck I think.

I am beginning to suspect that it was a bad influence from a man that made her go into this kind of shameful act. Maybe the boyfriend.

I am beginning to suspect that it was a bad influence from a man that made her go into this kind of shameful act. Maybe the boyfriend.
It's not what the police report said. It's unfortunate that she lost her life in such manner. I wonder what happened to her pregnancy?

Well, I don't think there are any near me.
If I know of some dangerous place...I wouldn't want to go there... Like ever

Well, I don't think there are any near me.
If I know of some dangerous place...I wouldn't want to go there... Like ever
Sorry for the likes of us that grew up all our childhood years living in such places. We did turn out well unlike what we have been through.

Sorry for the likes of us that grew up all our childhood years living in such places. We did turn out well unlike what we have been through.
I am not looking down on anyone.... In a way I did have some sort of privileged way.. However.... Knowing something is dangerous... Usually people wouldn't want to go there... If there is no choice... That's different...

Back