Dangerous neighborhoods in your city?

I don't know which parts are dangerous but I live in a safe enough place. Never seen a violent crime in my life.

I am not looking down on anyone.... In a way I did have some sort of privileged way.. However.... Knowing something is dangerous... Usually people wouldn't want to go there... If there is no choice... That's different...
You're right about that. It's the no choice that had most people stuck in those kind of setting.

I try to steer clear of any of the neighborhoods in my city that may seem a little sketchy.

I especially don't go anywhere near Kinkaid Avenue. My hubby and I refer to that street as "Murder Avenue" because whenever you hear of a shooting taking place in our city, it's usually on that street.

Every city has potentially risky areas, but I try to be aware and cautious wherever I go. I wouldn't let a neighborhood's reputation stop me from exploring it or visiting friends. I haven't lived in a 'bad' neighborhood, but know that many factors impact a community's well-being beyond its reputation.

Every city has potentially risky areas, but I try to be aware and cautious wherever I go. I wouldn't let a neighborhood's reputation stop me from exploring it or visiting friends. I haven't lived in a 'bad' neighborhood, but know that many factors impact a community's well-being beyond its reputation.

This is true.

I believe it's call situational awareness. You have to be aware of what is going on around you.

There is no where safe anymore. Few days ago, there was a shooting in a University in Las Vegas. I heard some people were killed in the process.

Back