DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of my re-run through Wave Race 64. On today's finale, just when you think Miles Jeter is all done with the racing, he's not for there is one more circuit to go through and that is the Reverse Circuit. Oh joy......

full playthrough to this point:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Saint's Row. I usually go for one Mature game a year but decided to actually do this one because I really wanted to. Anyway, Playa finds himself potentially in the wrong place at the wrong time, but is saved by the 3rd Street Saints and soon gravitates over to them

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. On today's finale, our heroine only has one more thing left to do and that is to take on Cynthia's third round bout which has some new wrinkles to her team which will be our toughest challenge yet

playthrough to this point:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Bowser's Fury. Yeah, the game within the new 3D World for Switch is what we're doing anyway. It seems that Bowser got covered in dark ink and is on a rampage near Lake Lapcat and we'll be helping Bowser Jr to get Cat Shines and free the lake and Bowser from that ink's control

Back