DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Mafia: Definitive Edition. Today, Tommy decides to take his family to the coast but first has to stop by Paulie's to get some money. But he soon discovers that not only is the money not there, but Paulie is dead and he will soon be too if he doesn't skip town, but he needs money first. Sam sounds like he wants to help but does he truly?

full playthrough here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the edition of a short Let's Play that will finish before Christmas: Fuzion Frenzy 2. This is the sequel to the XBox hit, and this one is for the 360. Today, Dub will look to get of to a good start as the game begins on Earth

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Fuzion Frenzy. On today's finale, Dub has dominated three planets and Dub is now one planet away from victory, and the clinching point can be won at Amuseth, but the other contestants aren't going to allow that without a fight

playthrough to this point:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4019v4jZh_l5dIeIwdHaWQFZrVHJd0si

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is more Pokemon Sword but today's video is a special one. It's the battle of the century(at least let me pretend it is) as my Let's Play team takes on the Stream team in which all 14 pokemon will be eligible to take part in the festivities. Let the battle begin!!

all Pokemon Sword vids here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here is the first edition of the first Let's Play of 2021: Fire Emblem: Three Houses. This was going to happen eventually and I'm prepared to put another 80-100 hours into this like with the stream. Anyway, it seems that Jeralt and Byleth are needed to come to the aid of three students from an Officers Academy. Little do they know how much this will change their lives

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Mario Party 4. Now we're at the fourth installment of the Mario Party series(fifth one I've done on this channel). I remember getting this game on New Year's Eve shortly after getting my Gamecube for the fist time. Anyway, Waluigi's birthday celebrations begin at Toad's Midway Madness

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated. Didn't think a licensed game would be one of the first games I did for 2021 but here we are and this is the one of the first games in the afternoon slot. Anyway, it seems that robots are causing a ruckus in Bikini Bottom and it will be up to Spongebob to save the day

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Mafia II: Definitive Edition. Yep, another predicable LP coming from me, but given that I did the both versions of Links Awakening and Destroy All Humans, this was definitely on the table. With that said, today begins the tale of Vito Scaletta and his entry into the american mafia

hello everyone and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Super Mario Galaxy. While I get a long project in the next two weeks, I can get this Let's Play started. Anyway, things begin when Mario is invited to a special festival which predictable gets crashed by Bowser and soon another adventure to save Peach from Bowser begins, but this adventure might be out of this world

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated. Didn't think a licensed game would be one of the first games I did for 2021 but here we are and this is the one of the first games in the afternoon slot. Anyway, it seems that robots are causing a ruckus in Bikini Bottom and it will be up to Spongebob to save the day

did this end up being a fun game?

did this end up being a fun game?

now that I finished it twice, I can say it was fun
hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. Today is the first video of season 3(remember, I record weeks in advance) so we can now see what new mini-games await us in this winter themed season, which also means more ways to fail along with more ways to win

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4019v4jZh_lD_1VywdHt-cF7rKEcHA5f

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Mafia II: Definitive Edition. Today, we bring Joe's Adventures to an end as Mr. Barbaro heads to a cat house to relax and discuss things with Eddie Scarpa, but soon finds that the Rocco guy he was dealing with earlier is a traitor and tries to ambush them in the cat house. Time for Joe to make him regret that decision

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated. Today, SpongeBob and Sandy are able to maker their way to the Flying Dutchman's ship and have to disable it's cannons. Once that is done, it seems that the Flying Dutchman's going back on his deal, so that means Sandy is gonna have to teach him a lesson

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Mario Party 3. On today's finale, the final five turns on Bowser's board could go smoothly but a lethal cocktail of it being Bowser's board and this being Mario Party means anything could happen, but if we come out on top, then Waluigi will get a chance to get his presents back

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehyrated. On today's finale, it should have been very obvious that Plankton was behind what was going on with the robots in Bikini Bottom, and he has a couple of more robots as well: one of Plankton and one of SpongeBob as well, and the real SpongeBob will have to deal with them to bring an end to this adventure

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4019v4jZh_lWOyuN9JcDlhLC6ub7NMls

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Ape Escape 3. I originally tried to do this Let's Play right in the early years of my channel but never got beyond the second level but hey, I'm committed to finishing this game so we're back to try again. Anyway, it seems that Specter's latest plan is to run TV programs that will make humans incapacitated and it will be up to twins Kei and Yumi to save the world

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. Now we are going to go to the original game to see how the original was like. At any rate, it seems the robots are causing havoc in Bikini Bottom and it will be up to SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy to save the day

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Mafia II: Definitive Edition. On today's finale, Vito has finally made his way to Falcone, who decides to try and turn Joe on Vito. Did he REALLY think that was going to work? That's going to be the final of many mistakes he will make

full playthrough here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4019v4jZh_naiuMLgPRGX6hh9yOiUCqQ

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Super Princess Peach. I finally get to play a favorite of mine from the DS now that emulators continue to get better. Anyway, Bowser decides to kidnap Mario, Luigi and the Toads this time. It will be up to Peach and her umbrella: Perry, to save the Mario Bros. and Toads from Bowser

Back