DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Pokemon HeartGold. Yep, thanks to more powerful emulators, I can now play the Gen 4 spin on this game. With that being said, we begin a new adventure in a new-look Johto region but this time, we decide to go with Totodile, who had got gimped hard thanks to how Gens 1-3 moves worked regarding physical and special attack

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon HeartGold. Today, our hero takes advantage of the fact that the change in design allows him earlier access to Mareep because that's going to be useful for the Gym Battle against Faulkner, but first things first, we have to get through the Sprout Tower, which could be a bit tough

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Today, it's the beginning of Part 2 and the time skip of five years occurs, where Byleth re-emerges after wherever he was, and he remembers to meet at Garreg Mach, and so does Claude. However, the reunion is soon interrupted by bandits that need to be dealt with. Hopefully it won't just be those two for long

playthrough to this point:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Today, it's the beginning of Part 2 and the time skip of five years occurs, where Byleth re-emerges after wherever he was, and he remembers to meet at Garreg Mach, and so does Claude. However, the reunion is soon interrupted by bandits that need to be dealt with. Hopefully it won't just be those two for long

going to be a long playthrough if you do all the routes :p

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today on the last Sunday of April is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses. Never thought I'd be doing a game with this card game on my channel but 2021 has been a year for the unexpected in terms of this channel so this is only fitting but it is a favorite of mine. Anyway, we side with the Lancastrians to get the White Rose Cards and the first obstacle is Weevil

https://youtu.be/2IIub2h7uPA

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. Today, it is the first video of Season 4 which is themed around the future and even here there is some masochism and misery to be had as we adjust to the games that are going to be introduced this season, but there are Ws to be had if we can seize a good chance

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4019v4jZh_lD_1VywdHt-cF7rKEcHA5f

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. Today, to no one's surprise, the menace behind the robots is Plankton, but he unwittingly created a metal version of himself, and then actives a robot of SpongeBob. Guess we're going to go face to face in this finale

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Ape Escape 3. On today's finale, Kei and Yumi will now head back into space to face off with Specter, who gets them with the feigning surrender trick, but it won't be enough to stop them from taking him down

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Super Mario Galaxy. Today, now that we have all the stars that we can get at this moment, it's now time to go to the center of the universe and take on Bowser, and end his plans for a new galaxy that he can rule from once and for all

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Fire Emblem: Three Houses. On today's finale, the army is holding up well against Nemesis but we still have the other heroes from the past to take out. But once we do, we can then all move in on Nemesis and usher in a new dawn for Fodlan and end the blood stained history

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of Mario Kart 64: Amped Up. Today, 2021 continues to deliver things that I'd never thought I'd do. I wasn't one for mods of games, but then I saw some courses I liked and decided to give it a whirl. Anyway, Wario will be the first one to take these new set of courses on

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Super Mario Galaxy. Today, Mario only has a few comet medals left to collect, so let's get to getting them so that this adventure can be brought to it's end, and also find out how that storybook ended for more lore

full playthrough here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Dynasty Warriors 6. On today's finale, following the successful attack on Fan Castle, Diao Chan and Lu Bu set their sights on Cao Cao at Xu Chang, and finally put an end to their control of the emperor and free themselves of their influence

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Glover 64. Every so often a game from my no commentary days comes up, and I finally got around to this one. Anyway, a spell that a wizard was going on goes wrong, he gets petrified and his gloves come off(literally). One falls outside, the other becomes a bad guy we'll call Cross-Stitch. Now we have to get the crystals back to undo what happened to our master

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal. On today's edition, now that the duo have done some leveling up and updating their armor, the due will now move to take down Dr. Nefarious and end his ambitions for roboticizing the whole galaxy

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of what will likely be a weekly project: Knockout City. It's a game of Dodgeball mainly in teams of 3 in a best three format and first to 10 knockouts in each round and we now find ourselves in this world of dodge ball looking to make our mark and knock out some people as well

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Glover 64. On today's finale, Glover continues his way through Out of this World as there are more space contraptions here and puzzles to solve as well. When we finally catch up to Cross-Stitch, it's time for a great robot battle that will put the likes of Evangelion to shame(well, not really)

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play, one I never thought I'd do on this channel: Super Mario Sunshine. I 100%'d this game last year and am kinda not looking forward to doing it again but my friend is joining me so it will make it a bit more bearable. Anyway, the adventure begins as Mario is slandered for the work of a doppleganger and has to clean up a mess on Isle Delfino that he didn't make

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play, one I never thought I'd do on this channel: Super Mario Sunshine. I 100%'d this game last year and am kinda not looking forward to doing it again but my friend is joining me so it will make it a bit more bearable. Anyway, the adventure begins as Mario is slandered for the work of a doppleganger and has to clean up a mess on Isle Delfino that he didn't make

FLUDD has always been very tricky when trying to land or control speed. Are you using a Switch or Gamecube controller in an adapter?

Back