DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Today, it's a pair of big boss battles as first, Mario and Co. will face off against Cortez for the Crystal Star, which will definitely be spooky, and then when that's done, we'll face off with Crump(who was obviously the Four Eyes guy from before) is a surprise showdown to end the chapter

playthrough to this point:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Ape Escape 2. Today, it seems that Pipotchi didn't like being in the lab and got away, which means Jimmy will have to find him as he catches monkeys as well. But first, he'll have to take a front row seat to a new pop star: Pink Monkey, and it seems that she has a real temper. Time to give her some capture music
playthrough to this point: Ape Escape 2

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Saints Row: The Third. Today, we wrap up the final DLC pack for this game, which means that we will be done with the game after this, but it's been a fun ride. Anyway, it's time for the Saints leader to close in on the Genkibowl title

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Snobow Kids Plus. Thanks to the powers of emulation, I can play this Japan exclusive port of the original Snowboard Kids, and I'll use the characters from that game exclusively, and it looks like Pamela and Ruby will be up first

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Snobow Kids Plus. On today's finale, it seems that we aren't done yet, as now the Ninja Land course must be raced on, and Pamela will be the one to take on that endeavor. Let's hope Shinobin isn't as much as cheat as he was in the first game

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Platinum. Today, our hero's next step is to take the Hearthome Gym on(in the other Gen 4s, this was Gym 5), and we're gonna have to find our way in the darkness and then our way past Fantina's Ghost types

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Ape Escape: Pumped And Primed. It's probably the closest thing to a Mario Party-like game you can think of. Anyway, Spoke, the Professor and Natalie got to compete in the high-tech tournament, but it's defending champion: Helga, is going to be prove to be tough to beat

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Ape Escape 2. Today, it's the second part of the Moon Base level, since it's so big and there are so many monkeys to catch, and then there's the matter of Specter. It seems that he really likes his mechs and we'll have to deal with them. There's also that Lethargy Laser to deal with......

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. On today's finale, it's now time for the final showdown, and this one is with the Shadow Queen, who has taken control of Peach's body and must be stopped. It might seem like she's invincible but we collected those Crystal Stars for a reason, right?

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Today, Link now has what he needs to enter the first dungeon, which is the Tail Cave, which at first is your typical first dungeon: not too long but has some quirks, but if we're gonna soar, we'll need to the Roc Feather which will give us some bounce, but might not be needed for the Moldom Worm boss

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Ape Escape 2. Today, Jimmy has rounded up the 300 monkeys that were causing havoc throughout the world which means they can't cause anymore trouble, but Specter is still out there and he has to be captured for the threat to truly end so now Jimmy must do what Spike did in the first game

full playthrough here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Platinum. Today, our hero now feels that he is ready to take on Crasher Wake's Gym in Pastoria but first he must deal with his rival before taking on the gym. Once we get past him, the water types shouldn't me much an issue in this gym(one can hope) but Crasher Wake will prove to be a storm all his own

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Today, now that he has the key, Link can enter the next dungeon: the Key Cavern, and the dungeon item here is gonna give us a charging feeling which is exactly what we're gonna need to beat this gooey boss and get the third instrument

The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening(Switch)

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Ape Escape: Pumped And Primed. On today's finale, the group has managed to win their way through all of the breaks and are now ready to face off with the Grid Core. The Grid Core has access to unimaginable power and letting the others live so he has to take them out. Helga is gonna have to do more than just defend her crown

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer. Wait, there's something Star Wars I like, and I'm playing it on this channel? Stop the presses!! I was a sucker for racing games when I was younger so this is where that comes from. Anyway, Ebe Endecott will try and be the galaxy's best podacer

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. This game to be honest is just filler for another project but let's go get this done. It seems that there is a new threat to the galaxy, and Ratchet and Clank will need to split up for different training. Ratchet goes after this experiment that's been nabbed

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Platinum. Today, our hero is now strong enough to go take on Byron's Gym in Canalave, but Steel types are known to have sturdy defenses, and we'll also have to be aware of non-Steel types in here as well(there's always random non-specific Pokemon in these gyms). An edge we could have is that most Steels are dual typed and can be quad-damaged

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition edition of Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. Today, Ratchet and Clank have apparently cornered where that masked guy was and now were closing in on taking on the experiment back from them but we gotta make it through the train to get to this person. We gotta get that thing back

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Today, Link is going to be getting very wet during his time in the Angler's Tunnel, and will also need to actually be able to swim if he's going to get at the next instrument, which is being guarded by a hungry Angler Fish. Get your swimmies, Link!

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Platinum. Today, our hero will have to brave more of the cold route to get that seventh gym badge and when we get there, we see that Snowpoint City, which is an Ice Type gym and despite the typing, there might be unexpected heroes today

Back