DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Sword. Today, our heroine managed to nab a Morpeko off-screen and that will serve as another physical attacker, but in the next gym against Gordie and his Rock types, it won't serve much for us. Hopefully this will be an easier time than the previous few gym battles have been

playthrough to this point:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Super Mario 3D World. Today, Peach and co. continue to adventure closer to Bowser to try and rescue all of the Sprixies that he re-captured. Luigi also makes an appearance and, fittingly enough, goes into a mansion to get a stamp and clear the level as well. We're getting closer to the end of this adventure

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Super Mario 3D World. Today, Peach and co. continue to adventure closer to Bowser to try and rescue all of the Sprixies that he re-captured. Luigi also makes an appearance and, fittingly enough, goes into a mansion to get a stamp and clear the level as well. We're getting closer to the end of this adventure

Looks fun! Will probably get that one on my Switch!

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Banjo-Tooie. Today, Banjo and Kazooie will have fun with a bumper car game(not really) which they can get a Jiggy if they clear all three. Also, it seems that inside the big top, there is this guy named Mr. Patch and all we gotta do is pop him a bunch of times to beat him, but it's never as easy as it sounds

Looks fun! Will probably get that one on my Switch!

it isn't for Switch(at least not yet)

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Banjo-Tooie. Today, Banjo and Kazooie will have fun with a bumper car game(not really) which they can get a Jiggy if they clear all three. Also, it seems that inside the big top, there is this guy named Mr. Patch and all we gotta do is pop him a bunch of times to beat him, but it's never as easy as it sounds

it isn't for Switch(at least not yet)
Ah that's a shame! But I reckon it would probably get a release soon. It looks amazing!

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Sword. Today, our heroine will have a little more battling to do on the snow route before eventually arriving at Wyndom, which is there the tournament will commence. We head to the big stadium where it will be held and first up is the semi-final battles, which will see us against trainers we're very familiar with at this point in Marnie and Hop

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Sword. Today, our heroine will have a little more battling to do on the snow route before eventually arriving at Wyndom, which is there the tournament will commence. We head to the big stadium where it will be held and first up is the semi-final battles, which will see us against trainers we're very familiar with at this point in Marnie and Hop

Its nice to see the different versions and what pokemons are on offer. Since I am playing Sword, I feel like I need to get Shield .

Its nice to see the different versions and what pokemons are on offer. Since I am playing Sword, I feel like I need to get Shield .

I streamed Shield and LP'd Sword. I intend to have both sides battle in a video one day
hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Banjo-Tooie. Today, Banjo and Kazooie will make use of the new transformation in Jolly Roger Lagoon and will have fun being a submarine and blowing stuff up, like the mines in this mini-game(these are becoming a theme), and we could also make use of this against Lord Woo Fak Fak(nice name, pal) and it's gonna be a shocking fight to say the least

I streamed Shield and LP'd Sword. I intend to have both sides battle in a video one day
hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Banjo-Tooie. Today, Banjo and Kazooie will make use of the new transformation in Jolly Roger Lagoon and will have fun being a submarine and blowing stuff up, like the mines in this mini-game(these are becoming a theme), and we could also make use of this against Lord Woo Fak Fak(nice name, pal) and it's gonna be a shocking fight to say the least

That would be totally awesome! Especially as someone who hasn't played Sword, it would be interesting to see the comparison of the two.

I so greatly despised those water levels with a high passion back in the day.

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Online. Today, the final Grand Prix begins, and I guarantee it will be out of this world. All jokes aside, it's the Gasmoxia Grand Prix, and we'll see one more unlockable character involved, and it's Big Velo from Nitro Kart. I'm sure he'll enjoy this more than his ambitions in a game with molasses controls. Let's get orbital, folks

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Online - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Online. Today, the final Grand Prix begins, and I guarantee it will be out of this world. All jokes aside, it's the Gasmoxia Grand Prix, and we'll see one more unlockable character involved, and it's Big Velo from Nitro Kart. I'm sure he'll enjoy this more than his ambitions in a game with molasses controls. Let's get orbital, folks

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Online - YouTube
Awesome vid! Love CTR its one hella fun game!

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Super Mario 3D World. Today, Mario will head into a land of fire to take on Bowser for the second time in this adventure and will have some tilting to deal with. Once we defeat him, we can then access the next floor and rescue Wario, which will be up to Luigi to do, and he hopefully won't freeze over in the process

Super Mario 64 DS - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Sword. Today, just as our heroine is set to take on Leon in the title match, Rose decides it's best to bring about the Darkest Day, which doesn't sound like it can be anything good, and likely explains all the spontaneous Dynamaxing going on earlier. We go with Hop to the Slumbering Weald to see if something there can help us later on, but first Rose must be dealt with

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Sword. Today, just as our heroine is set to take on Leon in the title match, Rose decides it's best to bring about the Darkest Day, which doesn't sound like it can be anything good, and likely explains all the spontaneous Dynamaxing going on earlier. We go with Hop to the Slumbering Weald to see if something there can help us later on, but first Rose must be dealt with

Yesss! So you did it! Thanks, watching it as we speak!

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokemon Sword. Now that Rose and his idiotic ideals have been shot down, it is now time at last for the championship match against Leon, and our heroine did some off-screen training to prepare for this battle(we were badly underleveled) to give herself more of a chance against the champion. Let's have a champion time, shall we??

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Pokemon Sword, well, the main game anyway. On the finale of the main game, the sword and shield hair brothers are up to more Dynamaxing nonsense, and quite frankly they need to be stopped. After helping all the other gyms, our heroine heads back to Hammerlocke where they're up to something and they have to be stopped once and for all

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Super Mario 3D World. On today's finale, Peach takes on the level that made me stop this Let's Play when I did it a few years ago, and that level is of course Champion's Road. This level is maddeningly frustrating, but a few runs have made me realize the mechanics of how it all works, and I owe it to myself to complete this run

full playthrough here:
Super Mario 3D World - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Super Mario 3D World. On today's finale, Peach takes on the level that made me stop this Let's Play when I did it a few years ago, and that level is of course Champion's Road. This level is maddeningly frustrating, but a few runs have made me realize the mechanics of how it all works, and I owe it to myself to complete this run

full playthrough here:
Super Mario 3D World - YouTube
Loved that! Need to get myself back on SMW again!

Back