DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Voodoo Vince: Remastered. On today's finale, Vince finally catches up with Kosmo, who decides the best method to take down a voodoo doll is to use a giant robot, but Vince is definitely small enough to try and cause problems for it, and he'll do it the best way he knows how: making others feel his pain

playthrough to this point:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Voodoo Vince: Remastered. On today's finale, Vince finally catches up with Kosmo, who decides the best method to take down a voodoo doll is to use a giant robot, but Vince is definitely small enough to try and cause problems for it, and he'll do it the best way he knows how: making others feel his pain

Love the video, thanks for sharing :grin:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Sonic Riders. I needed something to serve as some small filler for The Legend Of Spyro, and wouldn't you know it, this quick racing game should do just that. Anyway, it seems that the Babylon Rogues, a new a face, are trying to fly around on their gear boards, and soon a new challenge comes to Sonic and his friends

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of The Legend Of Spyro: A New Beginning. Today, it seems that Kane doesn't have much belief in us, but we're here to find Cyril, so we'll have to make a believer out of him in anyway we can along with saving his tribe. After surviving a ship skirmish, Spyro finally finds Cyril, but awakens a stone sentinel in the process so we'll have out put him on ice or whatever means we choose

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Sonic Riders. Today, there is but one thing to do today, and that is to race through the last of these cups, and that would be the Babylon Cup. We'll also try and break our last score and Aiai will get his cameo chance here to try and help us get that done

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Croc: Legend Of The Gobbos. On today's finale, Croc continues to venture on this secret island, which has thrown everything that we have experienced on our adventure at us. What awaits Croc in the Secret Sentinel? Why a battle with Crystal Baron Dante, because some villains are harder to crush than cockroaches

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: the MediEvil remaster. You knew after beating this game and that this remaster was announced that this was coming, and it looks amazing. Anyway, it seems that Sir Dan has been given a chance to become the hero that he was propped up to be and defeat Zarok and free Gallowmere

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: the MediEvil remaster. You knew after beating this game and that this remaster was announced that this was coming, and it looks amazing. Anyway, it seems that Sir Dan has been given a chance to become the hero that he was propped up to be and defeat Zarok and free Gallowmere

good gameplay, back when games were still cheerful looking.

That game actually looks so fun! Looks like I could get addicted to playing it tbh!

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is a one-off of Yoshi, a strange Tetris-like game that can be a bit of fun, plus I'm using the online Switch console so my Switch gets use, so sit back relax and watch some puzzle action as I try and get as high a score as I can

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of The Legend Of Spyro: A New Beginning. Today, Cynder isn't quite done yet, and it seems that there may be more to her than Spyro and Sparx know, and that's when Ignitus tells them she is another purple dragon but fell into the hands of the Dark Master. Spyro decides to go after her not only to stop the Dark Master, but to free Cynder from his corruption as well

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play, and this one of the final Let's Play of 2019: Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. Today, we now hit the links and we'll start in the first tournament and Petey Piranha will be the one to hit the links, and hopefully we'll be able to get on the green

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. On today's finale, this is the final tournament of the game, and it is the Bowser Championship, and this course is gonna be harder than anything we've faced so far, and it's what you would expect out of the final tournament in the game, but we'll overcome this as best as we can

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the actual final edition of Banjo-Pilot. Okay, this is the actual finale this time, I made sure of it, and this is something only two other racing games did(which I wish more would do), did and that's have one big cup and race through all the courses of the game, and on today's finale, that is exactly what we're going to do

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of the MediEvil remaster. Today, Sir Daniel has survived so much and proven so many wrong to get to this point, but now the final showdown with Zarok awaits, and he is going to throw an army and his famed general Lord Kardok at us, but that won't be enough to stop Sir Daniel. Zarok may have to deal with Fortesque himself

MediEvil 2019 - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of the first Let's Play of 2020 for me: Pokemon Sword. A new generation of Pokemon awaits us in the Galar region and so do many new pokemon, but also some new forms of old ones are here as well, but we'll have to get the bearings on our new adventure first, and our partner to start things off

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of another new Let's Play of 2020: Destroy All Humans!. This was a game I had thought of doing before, and with the recent news of the remaster coming, I thought I'd go through the original game first, so let's begin the invasion, which starts with Crypto's arrival in search of not only the fate of the clone before him, but also to harvest the humans for the Furon empire

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of another new Let's Play of 2020: Destroy All Humans!. This was a game I had thought of doing before, and with the recent news of the remaster coming, I thought I'd go through the original game first, so let's begin the invasion, which starts with Crypto's arrival in search of not only the fate of the clone before him, but also to harvest the humans for the Furon empire

Played that, really fun.

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. It's been three years since the events of Path of Radiance, and a lot has happened in that short time. Daein, the loser of the Mad King's war, has been subjugated by Beignion and thrown into many hardships. However, there may be a beacon of light emerging for the fallen country, and that would be the Dawn Brigade but they have a long way to go before being a force for anything

Back