DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

DarkKirby14

Full GL Member
Credits
hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Kirby's Return To Dream Land. Today, Kirby has so far managed to not get grinded in the gears of this mechanized place, but he still is a ways from Landia, so he has to get moving in order to get to him, but first things first, there is this thing called Metal General, which if you think about it, is the smallest of the bosses we've faced yet, but Kirby will have to defeat it anyway, and OP-nado should prove useful once again

playthrough to this point:

DarkKirby14

Full GL Member
Credits
hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Spyro 2: Ripto's Reignited Rage. Today, Spyro will have to blaze through the Shady Oasis levels and Fracture Hills levels since that we cannot finish these levels without the next move we need, which is the head smash, so that means we'll have to come back later. In the meantime, Spyro will take on Gulp and try to get a trophy while doing so

DarkKirby14

Full GL Member
Credits
hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Kirby's Return To Dream Land. Today, defeating Landia should be a time of celebrating, but that's when Magolor reveals his true colors, and grabs the crown that Landia has and reveals that Kirby was just a pawn in his plans, and goes to Dream Land to take it over. Well, we're not gonna let that happen, and we fly after that traitor to get some payback at him. He's about the feel the full fury of OP-nado

full playthrough here:

DarkKirby14

Full GL Member
Credits
hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of Mario Party 2. Today, Mario and company have created a new world, and soon get into an argument about what said world should be named. Then, Bowser decides to stir up trouble, and then Toad has the idea of whoever beats him can name the world after themselves, so they head off on an adventure, and start with a swashbuckling time in a pirate themed area

DarkKirby14

Full GL Member
Credits
hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Mario Party 2. Today, the final five turns begin with us in last place(very unfamiliar territory), and needing to make some moves for a comeback into this game. Now it will be Donkey Kong's turn to sic Boo on the other players, and may get more breaks than that along the way, but will it be enough to pull off this comeback??

DarkKirby14

Full GL Member
Credits
hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Spyro 2: Ripto's Reignited Rage. Today, Spyro now has all of the things from all of the levels, which also includes trophies as well, but not all of them, not yet at least. First, Spyro will have to take on Ripto and end his plans to rule over Avalar once and for all, and get to fight to a five-star opera as well