DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Kirby's Return To Dream Land. Today, Kirby has so far managed to not get grinded in the gears of this mechanized place, but he still is a ways from Landia, so he has to get moving in order to get to him, but first things first, there is this thing called Metal General, which if you think about it, is the smallest of the bosses we've faced yet, but Kirby will have to defeat it anyway, and OP-nado should prove useful once again

playthrough to this point:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Spyro 2: Ripto's Reignited Rage. Today, Spyro will have to blaze through the Shady Oasis levels and Fracture Hills levels since that we cannot finish these levels without the next move we need, which is the head smash, so that means we'll have to come back later. In the meantime, Spyro will take on Gulp and try to get a trophy while doing so

I'll check your channel because you seemed to play a lot of games :grin:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Kirby's Return To Dream Land. Today, defeating Landia should be a time of celebrating, but that's when Magolor reveals his true colors, and grabs the crown that Landia has and reveals that Kirby was just a pawn in his plans, and goes to Dream Land to take it over. Well, we're not gonna let that happen, and we fly after that traitor to get some payback at him. He's about the feel the full fury of OP-nado

full playthrough here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of Mario Party 2. Today, Mario and company have created a new world, and soon get into an argument about what said world should be named. Then, Bowser decides to stir up trouble, and then Toad has the idea of whoever beats him can name the world after themselves, so they head off on an adventure, and start with a swashbuckling time in a pirate themed area

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Mario Party 2. Today, the final five turns begin with us in last place(very unfamiliar territory), and needing to make some moves for a comeback into this game. Now it will be Donkey Kong's turn to sic Boo on the other players, and may get more breaks than that along the way, but will it be enough to pull off this comeback??

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Spyro 2: Ripto's Reignited Rage. Today, Spyro now has all of the things from all of the levels, which also includes trophies as well, but not all of them, not yet at least. First, Spyro will have to take on Ripto and end his plans to rule over Avalar once and for all, and get to fight to a five-star opera as well

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Spyro: Year of the Reignited Dragon. Today, the third edition into the Spyro trilogy and it begins with a new villain emerging and stealing all of the dragon eggs, and Spyro and Hunter must go to the forgotten worlds and get the eggs back from the Sorceress

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Spyro: Year of the Reignited Dragon. Today, the third edition into the Spyro trilogy and it begins with a new villain emerging and stealing all of the dragon eggs, and Spyro and Hunter must go to the forgotten worlds and get the eggs back from the Sorceress

ahh, that takes me back. I can't wait to replay this in the new remaster collection.

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Spyro: Year Of The Reignited Dragon. Today, Spyro will make a quick run through the Molten Core since we'll need to rescue someone later on. Speaking of such, we'll have some racing fun in the Mushroom Speedway, and there are more things to do here this time around, as Hunter will show us. Spyro will then take on Buzz, and we'll see if he is as much a pushover as the rest of us

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance. Today begins the final battle between the Crimean Liberation Army and the Daein forces. To think that not too long ago, Ike was nothing more than a mere mercenary just doing what he can to help those who call upon him, and now he is the commander of the Crimean army, but now will face his toughest task yet: taking down Ashnard and his army, and ending the Mad King's War

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance. Today, Ike and the army are closing in on Ashnard and what will be the final confrontation in this war, and we are taking out everyone who gets in the way. Tanith has been proven to be very useful with the flame lance(I always seem to get use out of characters and things you don't expect), but it's gonna take more than that to end this war. Ike finally meets Ashnard face to face, and the fate of Crimea is soon put to the sword

full playthrough here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, but this will be done on the Switch, and maybe a Wii U cameo later. This is only here only because YouTube decided to be YouTube and mess everything up, but I guess there's no use crying over spilt milk. With that said, it's time to go track down treasure with a pint sized treasure hunter

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is a one-off of Wheel Of Fortune from the Nintendo 64. Game shows were another thing I liked growing up, so I may do more projects like this in the future, but for now, we'll do this easy one-off and see if the wheel spins in our favor and we can solve these puzzles

other one-offs here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. Today, Captain Toad continues to venture on, finding all the treasure he can along the way, which really makes him live up to his namesakes, or the game's at least(this wasn't his first appearance in a game, or his last). Captain Toad soon catches up to Wingo, and if we're gonna save Toadette, we'll need to survive his massive gusts and magic

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Dynasty Warriors 4. Today, it is the final battle between Wu and Shu, which will take place at Xin Ye. Liu Bei's land of virtue is nearly within his grasp, but the Sun Family will all have to be taken down first, because taking down Sun Jian doesn't end this battle. This has to be scorched earth, no one in the Wu army is to be left standing

Dynasty Warriors 4 - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Mario Party 2. On today's finale, it is now the final five turns and Mario is still out in front of the pack and is looking to get more of a lead as he tries to hold onto it so he can be the one to defeat Bowser. Can Mario hold on and take him on, or will one of the others overtake him and take the glory for the day?

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of my re-run through Paper Mario. If I'm gonna do the Thousand Year Door next year, then I have to go and make amends with this classic RPG, which is a personal favorite of mine. With that said, Bowser crashes a party held at Peach's castle, and beats Mario when he becomes invincible with the Star Rod's power, and soon an all-new adventure will begin

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Paper Mario. Today, thanks to Bombette's explosive touch, we were able to escape that dungeon cell, and now it seems that Bombette will have more use than just the escape, as there are more cracks for her to blow open, and eventually, we catch up to those knock-offs and will have to use her once again to wreck their plans

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Adventure. Today, Nitros Oxide will challenge the denizens of earth to a race in a game he calls "Survival Of The Fastest", and if we win, he'll go away. If not, the planet becomes a concrete parking lot and they become his minions, and this adventure is going to be a group effort, as you'll see

Back