DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Super Mario Odyssey. Today, Mario and Cappy decide that they have had enough of the sunshine, and not wanting to risk a sunburn, depart and head for the Luncheon Kingdom. This kingdom makes us very hungry, but when we catch up to the Broodals, out comes Spewart, and I think he'll be trying to make us do more than to just spew out our lunch, so we'll have to deal with him first before moving on

playthrough to this point:
Super Mario Odyssey - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. TOday, it is now time for Operation: Reverse Double-Cross. In the operation, Sly and Murray head to free Penelope once they've got her location from Lefwee, which leads to a supposed double-cross, but Bentley turns the tables with help from the Guru and Crusher, but in the end, it might come down to an unexpected duel between Penelope and Lefwee. Yep, you heard that correctly

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves - YouTube

even watching, its a fun game.

It's a great game and franchise. Sony needs to make a new Sly Cooper game!

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Spyro The Reignited Dragon. Today, we head to the Wizard Peak and find more than just magical mischief here, we also find the last of the dragon eggs that were taken. Then, it's time to take on the hub's boss: Blowhard, and we hope that we survive enough to blow him away, and get through this hub intact

Spyro The Dragon(Reignited Trilogy) - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. On today's finale, Sly finally gets into the inner sanctum where there are plenty of Cooper mechs and vehicles on display, and not too far behind him is Dr. M, who is looking forward to not only getting the vault to himself, but offing Sly as well. Looks like there is one more thing to do, which is a boss fight

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of the main story line of Super Mario Odyssey. On today's final part of the main story, Mario finally catches up to Bowser, who can't punch him away this time, but can send him down a trap floor, which will lead to one more battle against Bowser this time. Hopefully the third time will be the charm this time and we can end his plans

Super Mario Odyssey - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Mickey's Speedway USA. Another of the games that I found to like while toying around with my Everdrive, which is one of the best Christmas gifts I've ever gotten. Anyway, on today's first edition, the weasels have kidnapped Pluto and are racing all around the USA, so Mickey and his friends will have to get some race cars and race after them. There are also spare parts to find out there. Maybe Pete can find one of them?

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Mickey's Speedway USA. Today, Mickey and the gang are closing in on the weasels, which means Pluto's rescue is but only moments away, but these tracks are going to be the toughest of the bunch, and take us through places like Hawaii, Oregon, Texas and Colorado, and it will be Daisy that hopes to play the big role in rescuing Pluto

Mickey's Speedway USA - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Mickey's Speedway USA. Today, now that Pluto has been rescued and the weasels have been locked away, now we can have some racing fun without pressure besides trying to win. Ludwig Von Drake is the fastest in the game, but also the trickiest. Figuring out his gimmick is gonna be the key to whether we succeed or fail

Hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Mickey's Speedway USA. On today's finale, there is only Frantic Finale to race through left mirrored, and it will be for fun since the weasels have already been dealt with, and it will be one of Donald's nephews: Louie, who will have the honors of finishing this, and his superb turning should really come in handy here

full playthrough here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Spyro: The Reignited Dragon. On today's finale, it's now finally time for Spyro to take on the big villain of this whole ordeal, which is none other than Gnasty Gnorc, and it's the same as last time, but in great looking HD, and there is a trophy task here, so this will take a little longer than expected, but don't worry, Gnasty goes down today

Spyro The Dragon(Reignited Trilogy) - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Spyro 2: Ripto's Reignited Trilogy. Spyro 2 is my favorite Spyro game ever, and anyone who knows me knew this LP was coming. Anyway, Spyro just wants to go on vacation but gets dragged into a problem going on in Avalar, and must deal with Ripto before he can even think of going on vacation

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Kirby's Return To Dream Land, a game that I have been quite critical of in the past, but decide to see if a playthrough alters my opinion. With that said, Kirby is up to his usual when a ship crashes nearby, and it seems that the ship's parts and cores have flung all over Dream Land, and Kirby decides to help Magholor get them back

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is a one-off special to kick off the week, and this one-off is of an arcade classic: Golden Axe, which I will be playing on the PS3 for today's video. Death Adder is causing chaos and death throughout the land, and Gillius Thunderhead has lost his brother to Death Adder and now Gillius will look to take out the Death Adder

other one-offs here:
One-Offs - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is a one-off special to kick off the week, and this one-off is of an arcade classic: Golden Axe, which I will be playing on the PS3 for today's video. Death Adder is causing chaos and death throughout the land, and Gillius Thunderhead has lost his brother to Death Adder and now Gillius will look to take out the Death Adder

other one-offs here:
One-Offs - YouTube
Very neat....

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Spyro 2: Ripto's Reignited Rage. Today, Spyro can't do anything in Turtle Beach other than get the talisman, and then we go through a speedway and then take on Hunter in a game of follow the leader. Once that is done, Spyro will then confront Crush in a showdown and will this be as easy as the original matchup was before?

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Kirby's Return To Dream Land. Today, Kirby continues through the White Wafer area, looking for whatever energy cores he can find, and he'll have to be quick and precise in movement in order to get this one, Also, we're going to show off just how broken the Tornado ability in this game really is, and the next boss will be the victim

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Kirby's Return To Dream Land. Today, the final big piece of the Lor Starcutter is within reach, but first Kirby must endure a rush of bosses, and use their powerups to get more energy cores, and we'll have to make sure to not miss any. Also, did Kirby actually think that the boss of the area would just let him have that final big piece? Of course not, we have a battle with Sphere Doomer, and this sounds like a job for OP-nado

Back