DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play, and this is one that I had started but never finished for whatever reason, and that game is MediEvil. I will definitely finish this game this time around. Anyway, with that out of the way, when Zarok enacts his plan, he inadvertently brings Sir Dan Fortesque, a legendary knight whose feats are well known, but are lies because he was actually killed almost immediately and the King covered it up. Now he gets the chance to actually save Gallowmere like the king told the people he did

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Crash Twinsanity. On today's finale, our three rag-tag team of heroes finally catch up with the Evil Twins and it seems that the Twins have been very busy since they last saw each other. So it seems that Cortex is gonna get to make up for lost time and "play" with his pets in this three phase final fight, in which all three will have a separate phase of the fight

full playthrough here:
Crash Twinsanity - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokémon LeafGreen. Today, it seems that the S.S. Anne will give invites to anyone, even trash bums like Bob, so we'll have to put Bob back in his place once again. After helping the captain, he gives us the HM to Cut, which will actually be of immediate use since we have to use it to get to the third gym, and their electric types. Gotta get past this puzzle first. I always did hate this one

playthrough to this point:
Pokemon LeafGreen - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of MediEvil. Today, Dan heads back to the Enchanted Earth(you'll find out why shortly). Now that we went and got another talisman, another witch appears for us. Seems she too will have something for us if we get something from within the any colony, but that means Dan must become the size of an ant to do this. There's also these fairies that we can free too, and it might be in our best interest to do so

MediEvil - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Today, there is only one more cup for us to go through in the 200cc level, and it's the last run through the Bell Cup, and thanks to an off-screen number generator I used to decide who, that driver will be Toadette, and another of my favorite courses from Super Circuit and 7 are here, so the last ride(for now?) should be a blast

full playthrough here:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokémon LeafGreen. Today, some time in between this video and the last, our heroine acquired some new team members(it took a long while to get this done), and now today we are going to show them off as we get more training done, this time on the route to Fuschia's east. Don't worry, we'll be back in Fuschia before too long, but for now, let's get our new pals up and going

I watch these from time to time, keep it up :)

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokémon LeafGreen. Today, now that we have gotten our full team and our plan to do so before this gym was a success, it's now time to take on the fourth Kanto Gym: Celadon City and it's grass types. I'm certain it's against league protocol to prohibit boys but since our heroine is the same gender as them, that should be of no issue. They are gonna have problems however with our girl's team though

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokémon LeafGreen. Today, our heroine enters the Fuschia City gym, which will by gym number 5 for us on this journey, and this gym in terms of it's Pokémon is very random. All sorts of Pokémon are in this gym for us to battle, such as ones you wouldn't think of for this gym, and then there's Koga, who is as predictable with his choices as one would expect. Let's hope that our new powerful friends do their part

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Dynasty Warriors 3. Today, now that Wu has been compromised and ended as a threat, it is now time for the final showdown between Wei and Wu, which will take place at the Wu Zhang Plains. Zhuge Liang wants to bring about a quick end to this battle. Is something ailing the Sleeping Dragon, or is this another ploy of his? Guess we'll be finding out soon enough

Dynasty Warriors 3 - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Pokémon LeafGreen. Today, now that the key from the burned mansion has been found, which we solved with little trouble, our heroine can now challenge the Cinnabar Island's Gym and their fire types. Unlike the past two gyms, the pokemon pool is more in line with it's typing, but that doesn't mean it's a cinch at all. We better have burn heal on hand for this challenge

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of my re-run through Snowboard Kids 2. Today, there will be others like this and already others I've done over. Anyway, the kids are back to the slopes, but a new friend is here for the fun. They better steer clear of Damien however, this guy looks like trouble. You want the 4th wall broken? This racing game is all about that as one of the courses we'll be hitting today is a beach

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Dynasty Warriors 3. Today, the Era of the Three Kingdoms is near it's end, but there's one more clash left between Wu and Wei, which will be as Wu invades the new castle that Wei has constructed at He Fei, which will set up the titanic showdown for ultimate control of China. Can Sun Jian, the Tiger of Jiang Dong, tame the ambition of Wei and bring China under the banner of Wu?

Dynasty Warriors 3 - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Twisted Metal. This was never going to be a long one, let's be real here, and the final battles will take place on the rooftops of Los Angeles. It's a very long way down so we gotta watch where we are going and not fall. We'll also face off against last year's winner, and if we get through this, there MAY be a special treat in it at the end for all of you who watch

full playthrough here:
Twisted Metal - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here is the first edition of a re-run that we will do, but it will be a Nintendo game in second window(I don't want to start anything big before year's end), and that game we will do will be Extreme-G. We want to get this one right again and we will also being using the uber good bikes, since the AI likes to be cheap, so we figure to even the odds here

https://youtu.be/Vq0OJ4YTXYM

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Pokémon LeafGreen. On today's finale, our heroine has beaten and conquered all that have stood in her path so far to become a legendary pokemon trainer. However, there is only one thing that stands in her way, and that is none other than Bob, her rival. His team is stronger than before and this will be a battle for all-time. Go get 'em, Kayla

full playthrough here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Extreme-G. Today, we are in the last stretch of the Meltdown Contest, and to this point, we're sill perfect, and we'd like to try and keep it that way, but there will be other courses for us to deal with, and there is one course that we have seen before, but the last two will be entirely new courses for us to finish this out

full playthrough here:
Extreme-G - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here is a bit of an interruption of the Rocket League run to bring a one-off today, and that one-off is a very well known arcade game from the 1990s, and that is the arcade racer is known as Daytona USA. I could get on and on with the memories of this game, but this post would be far too long, so let's just cut out the semantics and hit the track. DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

other one-offs here:
One-Offs - YouTube

Back