Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So anyone here see this movie yet? I saw it last night and though I feel it wasn't as funny as the first one, a still enjoyable watch worth seeing in theaters.

So what exactly was the plot? Did Deadpool end up teaming up with cable instead of fighting him?

Dang, I want some spoilers lol

lol. Did Deadpool make any jokes about Thanos and Cable being played by the same guy?

Haven’t seen it yet. Want to. Heard most people say it’s not as good as the first but it’s still good. I really enjoyed the first so hopefully I like this too.

So anyone here see this movie yet? I saw it last night and though I feel it wasn't as funny as the first one, a still enjoyable watch worth seeing in theaters.

We are planning on watching this next weekend. I am actually excited knowing that it has positive reviews. My co-employees always told me to watch the movie, that I will not regret it and surely enjoy watching it.

Deadpool is a cool movie because he is like wolverine because of his power to regenerate from wounds and the movie contains mature content but a comedy one. Great for action/adventure genre of movie!

I enjoyed Deadpool 2 as much as the first one. This sequel has more action scenes and funny moments for me. Some of the parts that I loved where the formation of X-Force, my favorite X-men Villain who appeared and the post-credit scenes. Hopefully there would be a Deadpool 3 or an X-Force movie in the future.

I enjoyed Deadpool 2 as much as the first one. This sequel has more action scenes and funny moments for me. Some of the parts that I loved where the formation of X-Force, my favorite X-men Villain who appeared and the post-credit scenes. Hopefully there would be a Deadpool 3 or an X-Force movie in the future.

I think the X-Force is still dead somewhat, unless the whole time travel thing changed things.

Back