Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

A new E3 trailer for Destiny 2 along with some updated release dates.

The PS4 and Xbox One versions will be released on September 6th 2017. It will come to PC on October 24th 2017. And if you simply can't wait then the open beta opens for PS4 players on July 18; Xbox One players will get it starting on July 19; and PC players will get it sometime in August.

If you get the Playstation version, it comes with exclusive strike and exclusive gear.

I don't know if I'll get into this game. I never really tried playing Destiny before but who knows, things might change. Never say never. I often get tempted by games that get a lot of streaming exposure and I jump on the bandwagon!

I am just a tad skeptical about very sci-fi based FPS multiplayer modes with all the dashing and teleporting around. I feel like unless you play them on the computer that it's so hard to control with a gamepad. But then again, it could just be me.

I remember when Destiny was initially announced, I was disappointed because it actually looked really good but being console exclusive I wouldn't be able to play it. Then it finally gets released, and the resounding "meh" from the gaming public eased my disappointment as I apparently wasn't missing out on much.

Now that Destiny 2 is announced and will be available on PC as well, somehow I'm not nearly as excited after the reception for the first one. I'll wait on the reviews again to see how it does, and maybe then I'll give it a try. Hopefully it improves on the first installment.

I got the first game for free with my PS4 last year. Ended up playing it quite a bit with a few buddies for a while. When I made a bunch of trade ins for my Pro, I was able to get this game for $6 thanks to some promotions. Not sure if I'll keep it or sell it. My other friends probably won't get it at launch and what I've seen so far hasn't been super enticing.

I don't know if I'll get into this game. I never really tried playing Destiny before but who knows, things might change. Never say never. I often get tempted by games that get a lot of streaming exposure and I jump on the bandwagon!

I am just a tad skeptical about very sci-fi based FPS multiplayer modes with all the dashing and teleporting around. I feel like unless you play them on the computer that it's so hard to control with a gamepad. But then again, it could just be me.

I haven't played Destiny myself, as it was a console title. When I saw their first trailer I was really amazed, but later on when I saw the gameplay it left me meh. What I never liked in games like Destiny is the enemy and their HP. I find it ridiculous that you have to shoot quadrillion of bullets to take a certain target down. I did play some games with similar system, but that was mostly because my friends had those games, so we teamed up. But, alone, I would most likely ignore it.

I remember the hype in this game was so large, and it was a major flop. The joke went; "Destiny would be an entirely new game by the 20th hour. Yeah, because by the 20th hour, you've already traded it for a different game!"

It was a steaming pile of dung, and lots of people wasted money on this because of the hype. It couldn't live up to all the expectations, and it flopped like a fish out of water. Now they're making a sequel? I highly doubt this would be any good. Some companies don't learn their lesson, especially when they release a sequel to a majorly bashed game.

I remember the hype in this game was so large, and it was a major flop. The joke went; "Destiny would be an entirely new game by the 20th hour. Yeah, because by the 20th hour, you've already traded it for a different game!"

It was a steaming pile of dung, and lots of people wasted money on this because of the hype. It couldn't live up to all the expectations, and it flopped like a fish out of water. Now they're making a sequel? I highly doubt this would be any good. Some companies don't learn their lesson, especially when they release a sequel to a majorly bashed game.

the game wasn't the best, but it was decent which got better.

Back