Detroit: Become Human

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Coming out this following week. Anyone interested in this title? I am quite interested to play it myself however I know the genre and the director aren't everyone's cup of tea. I likely won't play it for a while though.

I forgot about this, maybe something I'll pick up when cheap or free on PSN+

This is one of the games that make me feel sad about not owning a PlayStation 4 (sorry, my glorious PC master race brethren). Despite the criticism from hardcore gamers, I genuinely enjoyed Heavy Rain. I think it was a really cool, interactive cinematic experience. I didn't play Beyond: Two Souls, but I'd imagine I would've liked that as well.

Now I'm watching a Let's Play of Detroit: Become Human and I think that it is has an incredibly fascinating premise. If I somehow end up getting a PS4, it'll definitely be among the first titles I buy.

Yeah Denis_P Denis_P it always seems that QuanticDream titles are a little controversial, I've enjoyed the two I've played so far (Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls) and am excited to play this, others really hate the style of game or something.

Back